Awesome Debate!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2011, 02:33 PM

Wink Awesome Debate!
Hi guys!

Please join the debate!!! About the Bible and it's contradictions!!

Sleepy

http://www.sodahead.com/living/do-you-st...t_65273415
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2011, 03:30 PM
RE: Awesome Debate!
Is this some kind of "call to arms" Smile

Welcome to the forum, but... Please not to much links to other fora... Dodgy

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Most of the comments seem to be from people who haven't fully understood the question and Are assuming the contradictions are either a word put in the wrong place or the differences between the old and new testaments.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
14-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Shit debate, shit people. That site is about as bad as arguing with people on facebook. No point in reading or talking there, it will only raise blood pressure.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
14-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Are you Alex?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2011, 05:01 PM
the guy needs to start coming up with better contradictions.

apart from that i really dont feel like joining a debate, i tend to avoid believers of wing unicorns, Human giants that walked the earth and someone that can live 700 years.

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
15-08-2011, 07:24 AM

(14-08-2011 05:01 PM)James The Brit Wrote:  the guy needs to start coming up with better contradictions.

apart from that i really dont feel like joining a debate, i tend to avoid believers of wing unicorns, Human giants that walked the earth and someone that can live 700 years.

Well considering the amount of replies I got I couldn't really reply to all. And I haven't studied the contradictions of the Bible for years, just trying to get some people to think.

I'm a Woman, not a guy Tongue
(14-08-2011 04:54 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Are you Alex?

Yes Undecided
(14-08-2011 04:38 PM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  Shit debate, shit people. That site is about as bad as arguing with people on facebook. No point in reading or talking there, it will only raise blood pressure.

Thanks, didn't know I was shit. Dodgy I'l have to talk to my psychologist about this. Big Grin
(14-08-2011 04:16 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Most of the comments seem to be from people who haven't fully understood the question and Are assuming the contradictions are either a word put in the wrong place or the differences between the old and new testaments.

Yep, I thought so too.
(14-08-2011 03:30 PM)The_observer Wrote:  Is this some kind of "call to arms" Smile

Welcome to the forum, but... Please not to much links to other fora... Dodgy

Ok Sorry Angel

But I did need a bit of help, the number of people who still believe in the bible is frightening!
17-08-2011, 01:30 PM

(14-08-2011 04:38 PM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  Shit debate, shit people. That site is about as bad as arguing with people on facebook. No point in reading or talking there, it will only raise blood pressure.

Then what is the point of debating here? since everybody is so bent upon the idea that they are right and everybody else is wrong you will find many say they are open minded and will except some thing if you prove it to them but really aren't and hate the idea when you give any form of evidence.
21-08-2011, 01:57 AM
(17-08-2011 01:30 PM)MrLittleLawyer Wrote:  
Then what is the point of debating here? since everybody is so bent upon the idea that they are right and everybody else is wrong you will find many say they are open minded and will except some thing if you prove it to them but really aren't and hate the idea when you give any form of evidence.
Well once your headed down one path who enjoys admitting they are wrong and changing course? Humans generally dislike change.

It's allot of work to change thinking. I know from personal experience.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
23-08-2011, 05:40 AM
I love the believer's answers :
"What contradictions ?"

"You have to interpret it right"

LMAO Big Grin

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin