Awesome pet name

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Awesome pet name
The name of my cat was Miss KittyFantastico , while my dogs name was Sir Barker Woofington III Esquire until he moved to the family farm at which point, being a land owner now, his name became Lord Barker Woofington III.

And yes I did force everyone to use his full name and yes they did hate that.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-03-2016, 12:48 PM
My mother found a Welsh Corgi in the mud and she never found the owner. She called him Mud. She added an extra "d" to the name so it was a little more dignified....Mudd. Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-03-2016, 01:00 PM
I knew a guy years ago who had a Shepherd he called Foot. I finally asked why. He said that when she was a puppy she was always 'underfoot'. I don't know what her real name was, but Foot stuck and she answered happily to it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-03-2016, 01:05 PM
(23-03-2016 01:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I knew a guy years ago who had a Shepherd he called Foot. I finally asked why. He said that when she was a puppy she was always 'underfoot'. I don't know what her real name was, but Foot stuck and she answered happily to it.

Sometimes when I get ready to walk our two dogs I'll grab the leashes and call "Shit and Head, get over here."

They answer...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
23-03-2016, 01:05 PM
I'm kind of partial to Phydeaux. My wife named our dogs, except for one. It was a Corgi/Sheltie/something else. It was marked like Lady in "Lady and the Tramp", which the boys had recently seen. Thus, "Lady".
23-03-2016, 01:07 PM
(23-03-2016 01:05 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I'm kind of partial to Phydeaux...

I keep wanting to pronounce that as "feedo" because of my mom's family. (They're all native French speakers.)
23-03-2016, 01:19 PM
You could name it "Jesus Christ" or "Goddamnit" -- so when it craps on the rug, you can call it by name - saving time and effort.......................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-03-2016, 01:19 PM
I had a dog named Rover when I was a kid.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
23-03-2016, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2016 01:23 PM by jason_delisle.)
(23-03-2016 01:05 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 01:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I knew a guy years ago who had a Shepherd he called Foot. I finally asked why. He said that when she was a puppy she was always 'underfoot'. I don't know what her real name was, but Foot stuck and she answered happily to it.

Sometimes when I get ready to walk our two dogs I'll grab the leashes and call "Shit and Head, get over here."

They answer...
Steve Martin pun?

[Image: 4d9f8d49043ec929f8075f730e6b16d7.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
23-03-2016, 01:21 PM
(23-03-2016 01:19 PM)pablo Wrote:  I had a dog named Rover when I was a kid.
How original. Wink