Awesome pet name

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Awesome pet name
Dad had this big white husky cross he called "sonny". Short for "son of a bitch". Good old sonny, we'd make a warm place for him but he liked the cold. Look out on a frosty morning and there's be this clean cry circle, and sonny would be standing at the back door with frost on the tips of his fur.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2016, 04:01 PM
I've always said that if I ever get a dog, I'm going to name it Kitty.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
23-03-2016, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2016 04:14 PM by DerFish.)
(23-03-2016 11:39 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Hey everyone. I am looking at getting a dog for the boys. Perhaps a Lab or a German Shepherd. I always wanted to have an awesome name for a pet. I have tossed around the idea of something epic like "King Leonidas Destroyer Of Worlds " or the opposite extreme and give it a regular human name like Phil or Dave. I am not much of a cat fan but if I had one I would name it "Special Agent Jack Bower" or "Ethan Hunt". Let me know what you think.

Emperor Julius Spartacus is what we named our four legged mutt, Called him Julius mainly.
I also had a dog at another point in time I just called Dog, as in Hey Dog come eat etc...
I am now living in the Dominican Republic and our dog Amanda named by the kids, had puppies and the kids trying to be good to me named the female pup La Dog.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
23-03-2016, 04:12 PM
Spot

Our cat is named Damnit.
You can go to the door and say "Get in here, Damnit".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-03-2016, 04:12 PM
(23-03-2016 01:47 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If I ever get my own cat, I'm calling it Fuzzbutt.
I call mine Catface. He seems fine with that. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
23-03-2016, 04:13 PM
(23-03-2016 11:39 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Hey everyone. I am looking at getting a dog for the boys. Perhaps a Lab or a German Shepherd. I always wanted to have an awesome name for a pet. I have tossed around the idea of something epic like "King Leonidas Destroyer Of Worlds " or the opposite extreme and give it a regular human name like Phil or Dave. I am not much of a cat fan but if I had one I would name it "Special Agent Jack Bower" or "Ethan Hunt". Let me know what you think.

Imperator.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
23-03-2016, 04:14 PM
2:35!!!

Dog!

That's it! Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
23-03-2016, 04:19 PM
(23-03-2016 02:10 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Make his official name "Canis Malum, Destroyer of Worlds, Seneschal of Fear" but insist on calling him Fluffy.

[Image: 3Fb3B.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 8 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-03-2016, 05:12 PM
Our cat's name is Toki Wartooth. Toki for short. We used to have a cat named Raz, short for Razamatazz. Man that cat farted constantly... Hobo

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
23-03-2016, 05:23 PM
I like dog names that end in an "e" sound. Not sure why. I would wait until you get the dog. Lots of variables. I had a cat a few years ago I let my grandsons name, "Princess Flowers" because her cream colored spots looked like flowers. Laugh out load

I hope you plan on adopting a rescue, I highly recommend it. Big Grin

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post