Awesomest video game OSTs EVOR!! :3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2011, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 05:49 PM by Jackrabbit.)
Awesomest video game OSTs EVOR!! :3
C&C has made some great sound tracks

My favourite Generals GLA tracks Smile
(yeah im biased like that Tongue)

My favourite RA2 track
[video=youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7jSig5_N3o[/video]

enjoy!

What are your favourite soundtacks? Smile

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2011, 05:42 PM
RE: Awesomest video game OSTs EVOR!! :3
Still my most remembered song is from Suikoden

That OST is awesome because the story made sure to play into the music a lot, fans of the game can remember the emotions they had playing as the tracks go by so well. A really rich and fulfilling experience the only sad part is that as a PSX launch title the game has loading issues unless you play it on a computer.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
24-12-2011, 05:48 PM
(24-12-2011 05:42 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  That OST is awesome because the story made sure to play into the music a lot, fans of the game can remember the emotions they had playing as the tracks go by so well. A really rich and fulfilling experience the only sad part is that as a PSX launch title the game has loading issues unless you play it on a computer.

a bit to peaceful for my tastes xD
i like to hear some noise when i send in the troops and the tanks while i arm the nukes >Big Grin

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
24-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Yeah sorry I'm letting a tear roll down my face as the long standing self sacrificing friend saves the main character and sacrifices himself =p I don't mind gun games, but I look to entertainment to be an emotional investment and most of them generally only allow for two rage, and frustration =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
24-12-2011, 06:05 PM
(24-12-2011 05:59 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Yeah sorry I'm letting a tear roll down my face as the long standing self sacrificing friend saves the main character and sacrifices himself =p I don't mind gun games, but I look to entertainment to be an emotional investment and most of them generally only allow for two rage, and frustration =p

Generals is a pretty good strategy game but i see where you're coming from, as for me i tried one of those drama games called Siberia it was so boring that i just had to finish it... and then i played the sequel... and then came the shame T.T

If ur into gaming, there are lots of games out there with good blood pumping action to good story line ratio's, and then there are lots that are just in it to pwn the n00bs with no storyline progression at all Tongue
TF2 XD

24-12-2011, 06:08 PM
(24-12-2011 05:48 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  
(24-12-2011 05:42 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  That OST is awesome because the story made sure to play into the music a lot, fans of the game can remember the emotions they had playing as the tracks go by so well. A really rich and fulfilling experience the only sad part is that as a PSX launch title the game has loading issues unless you play it on a computer.

i like to hear some noise when i send in the troops and the tanks while i arm the nukes >Big Grin

Not a video game soundtrack, but "Pilgrimage" by Nine Inch Nails fits this well:

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
24-12-2011, 06:10 PM
(24-12-2011 06:08 PM)kylestyle Wrote:  
(24-12-2011 05:48 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  

Not a video game soundtrack, but "Pilgrimage" by Nine Inch Nails fits this well:
blocked in germany :/

24-12-2011, 06:10 PM

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
30-12-2011, 01:06 AM
For me, Phantasy Star Online Ep.I, II & III OST is my favorite soundtrack of all time. Big Grin.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2012, 11:13 AM

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.