Awful and/or retarded things your locals do

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Rainbow Awful and/or retarded things your locals do
I live (literally) on the border of Alabama and Georgia. On facebook, one of my friends posted the following:

Quote:I accidentally ran over my neighbors dog. To avoid conflict, I put him in my car & threw him out down the road. They will think he ran away & I won't get dirty looks every time I walk outside! Don't judge me. I couldn't find a shovel.

Weeping

Anyone else have any stories in particular? Friends, enemies or acquaintance you know that have done something completely retarded/awful/horrible/strange? Share them here!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: Awful and/or retarded things your locals do
Id rather grovel for a few days with an apology, over a lifetime of guilt for the deception .

I was flicking dog poop off my lawn once into the garden, and a bit went air born and landed in the neighbors pool.
I went and told them, they are poor English skill Indians and had NFI what I was trying to tell them.
probably ,,blablablalba dog poo. peeked over the fence 2 days later and it was still there.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
12-11-2013, 11:53 PM
(12-11-2013 09:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I live (literally) on the border of Alabama and Georgia. On facebook, one of my friends posted the following:

Quote:I accidentally ran over my neighbors dog. To avoid conflict, I put him in my car & threw him out down the road. They will think he ran away & I won't get dirty looks every time I walk outside! Don't judge me. I couldn't find a shovel.

Weeping

Anyone else have any stories in particular? Friends, enemies or acquaintance you know that have done something completely retarded/awful/horrible/strange? Share them here!

Oh please PLEASE show his neighbor this.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
13-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Should have stuffed it, and taken photos from all around the world, like the gnome meme. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travelling_gnome_prank

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
13-11-2013, 03:02 AM
(13-11-2013 12:05 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Should have stuffed it, and taken photos from all around the world, like the gnome meme. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travelling_gnome_prank

Brilliant.
Totally doing that when I go to Europe.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-11-2013, 04:29 AM
(12-11-2013 09:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I live (literally) on the border of Alabama and Georgia. On facebook, one of my friends posted the following:

Weeping

Really? Literally? Anyway, your friend is a fucking douche-nozzle. You need better 'friends'.

14-11-2013, 04:42 AM
There's a guy who lives outside the borders of what officially constitutes my neighborhood. He's got a wife and one daughter and they're all very religious. I'm not sure if they're Catholic or Mormon or some obscure cultish ideology, but the 3 of them have lived there for years with little to no regular contact with the outside world. (That anyone can see, anyway) I've known of the daughter's existence since she was about 7; she's probably 20-ish now and she's still living there. I get a really strong vibe that they're in a kind of "lockdown" centered around the father. Almost like a 3-person cult, I guess. I can only speculate, though.

Anyway, the guy isn't really a part of the neighborhood, but he has some kind of superiority complex and he obsessively gets involved with shit that's none of his business. The way someone parks their car; the smoke from someone's campfire; people doing simple yard work; he'll go out of his way to stick his finger into the situation and try to control it. Like, he'll tell them they shouldn't park their car in that manner, or they shouldn't do yard work on that day or whatever. He's just obsessive about these little, insignificant things and he'll go so far as to summon the authorities if something isn't to his liking. He's crazy.

And the really funny part is that while he insists upon sticking his nose in everyone's business, he expresses that he "respects private property" and for this reason, will only rarely approach someone directly. Instead, he uses his megaphone (yeah) to address them from a distance. He turns it on, states his name, tells them why he's using a megaphone instead of approaching them, then illustrates his concern to the individual - who pretty much just stands there like Blink . He's only approached me once when he happened to be driving by in his beat-up old truck while I was walking my dog. The dog didn't have a leash on, but she was directly at my side and on voice-command, so it was a non-issue. He pulled up and said "Excuse me, young man, I do hate to disturb you but I must inform you that what you're doing is quite illegal, and if you don't purchase a leash for your canine [yes, he said canine], I'm afraid I'll have to dial nine-eleven and have the animal taken away." I've never liked him (when I was 12 or so, I was told he drowned kittens instead of getting his cat spayed) and couldn't care less about his bullshit, so I just told him to fuck off and kept walking. Thankfully, the issue didn't come up again.

Anyway, the dude is bat-shit crazy. Meddling and creepy and weird.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
14-11-2013, 05:53 AM
I accidentally ran over my neighbor. To avoid conflict, I put him in my car & threw him out down the road. They will think he ran away & I won't get dirty looks every time I walk outside! Don't judge me. I couldn't find a shovel.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-11-2013, 06:35 AM

Weeping

I don't live in Alabama so stuff like that doesn't happen round here. Drinking Beverage

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-11-2013, 06:38 AM
We have a quite big yard where all stray animals of the neighborhood would hang and my aunt would feed some of them. Apart from poisoning the animals, a neighbor also decided it would be wise to "scare" us by throwing eggs and chicken body parts in our yard. Yeah.

The people who live next door to my grandma's are a very poor, hardly educated family. The mother died some months ago of some terrible cancer on her bed and left the father with two 20+ old boys. Since then, not only they haven't changed the sheets, but they also sleep on the bed like nothing happened. I thought that was terribly creepy and sad.

I had a teacher in high school who would often stop speaking during class and just stare into nowhere for a few seconds. She was a tiny, skinny 50+ woman who always dressed in black (her clothes kinda reminded me of prep school). There were all sorts of urban legends about her since she was so extremely weird, but the best part is that two of them at least were true. One, her hobbies included bungee jumping. Two, her sister had died when she was quite young and every time her family had lunch (in their creepy, dark, closed-windows-and-all, 100 years old stone house), they would always leave an extra plate full of food for the dead sister.

And I'm sure there's tons of other things.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-