Awful and/or retarded things your locals do

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: Awful and/or retarded things your locals do
(14-11-2013 09:47 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  I am sure you have many things in Bama. One thing you don't have is snow during the summer.

I can whine about that absence. I prefer hot weather, if I do say so myself. Cool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2013, 10:09 PM
(14-11-2013 10:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 09:47 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  I am sure you have many things in Bama. One thing you don't have is snow during the summer.

I can whine about that absence. I prefer hot weather, if I do say so myself. Cool

Ah. Sunglasses. I get it.

I prefer the cold, but I'm warmed up by some Drinking Beverage .
14-11-2013, 10:15 PM
(14-11-2013 10:09 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  Ah. Sunglasses. I get it.

Once you're used to 95 degree+ weather, cold really isn't your best friend. My entire life I think it's snowed only 2 or 3 times during the winters here.
14-11-2013, 10:20 PM
(14-11-2013 10:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 10:09 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  Ah. Sunglasses. I get it.

Once you're used to 95 degree+ weather, cold really isn't your best friend. My entire life I think it's snowed only 2 or 3 times during the winters here.

(What does that -2 mean?)

The snow in Alabama probably won't happen, but with la Nina over, maybe we'll see some snow or something down there.
14-11-2013, 10:22 PM
(14-11-2013 10:20 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 10:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Once you're used to 95 degree+ weather, cold really isn't your best friend. My entire life I think it's snowed only 2 or 3 times during the winters here.

The snow in Alabama probably won't happen, but with la Nina over, maybe we'll see some snow or something down there.

It means you're a troll. Wanna see it turn into a -4 ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
14-11-2013, 10:24 PM
(14-11-2013 10:20 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 10:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Once you're used to 95 degree+ weather, cold really isn't your best friend. My entire life I think it's snowed only 2 or 3 times during the winters here.

It's a number representing member reputation.

It's does get pretty cold sometimes though. At the coldest it gets around the lower 40s and higher 30s. Compared to other states, that's nothing. But for us, it's awful.

Sad
14-11-2013, 10:31 PM
(14-11-2013 10:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 10:20 PM)KillKillKilltoTheThird Wrote:  (What does that -2 mean?)

It's a number representing member reputation.

It's does get pretty cold sometimes though. At the coldest it gets around the lower 40s and higher 30s. Compared to other states, that's nothing. But for us, it's awful.

Sad

I feel sorrow for you. My ancestors were Aryans born in cold, so the heat is the thing that gets me, though after they migrated to India I'm sure they warmed right up.
14-11-2013, 10:37 PM
(14-11-2013 09:34 PM)Meecho Jenkins Wrote:  It's a game... Fake post... One of my friends posted the exact same thing. You are supposed to repost it if you believed it and left a comment... something like that.

Yes I have seen the same status twice. Supposedly if you like or comment then the person will give you some equally outrageous status that you have to post to trick other friends with. My friend told me I had to confess that I was thinking about trying for another baby. Ha. You couldn't pay me enough money to post that. My entire family would be in an outrage.
15-11-2013, 04:05 PM
(14-11-2013 10:37 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 09:34 PM)Meecho Jenkins Wrote:  It's a game... Fake post... One of my friends posted the exact same thing. You are supposed to repost it if you believed it and left a comment... something like that.

Yes I have seen the same status twice. Supposedly if you like or comment then the person will give you some equally outrageous status that you have to post to trick other friends with. My friend told me I had to confess that I was thinking about trying for another baby. Ha. You couldn't pay me enough money to post that. My entire family would be in an outrage.

Sure fooled me. Sad

But it's not that hard to think of other outrageous shit in Alabama. We've got little 7th and 8th graders dealing out weed. How they get their hands on the shit... I don't fucking know...

I can hardly find Tylenol for headaches. Wtaf man. Sad