Awkward Anchor Canoodling Fiasco

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Awkward Anchor Canoodling Fiasco
Can you Canoodle?

Anchor accidentally propositions co-worker on air.

Anchor Andrew Johnson was trying to segue from a story about barbecue bandits in Union Bay in which an older lady uses the word "canoodling" in her sound bite to describe how young people acted in that area back in the day, to the weather report from Astrid Braunschmidt. Johnson says, "Maybe we can canoodle before you get into it." To which Braunschmidt awkwardly replies, "We're not going to be canoodling." Johnson then says, "Oh I thought 'canoodle' meant chat."

A producer scolds Johnson and informs him that canoodling means kissing and caressing. Braunschmidt stays in good spirits though and says, "You know what? You just made the blooper reel. Good job, Andrew." Johnson later explained that he was only half paying attention to the story but noticed that the people in it were laughing, and he thought he would use the word, too.

I wouldn't mind canoodling with Astrid: [Image: 1345769199150_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x]

[Image: 29qh36v.jpg][/b]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: Awkward Anchor Canoodling Fiasco
(24-08-2012 02:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Can you Canoodle?

Anchor Andrew Johnson was trying to segue from a story about barbecue bandits in Union Bay in which an older lady uses the word "canoodling" in her sound bite to describe how young people acted in that area back in the day, to the weather report from Astrid Braunschmidt. Johnson says, "Maybe we can canoodle before you get into it." To which Braunschmidt awkwardly replies, "We're not going to be canoodling." Johnson then says, "Oh I thought 'canoodle' meant chat."

A producer scolds Johnson and informs him that canoodling means kissing and caressing. Braunschmidt stays in good spirits though and says, "You know what? You just made the blooper reel. Good job, Andrew." Johnson later explained that he was only half paying attention to the story but noticed that the people in it were laughing, and he thought he would use the word, too.

I wouldn't mind canoodling with Astrid: [Image: 1345769199150_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x]

Where do they find these talking (air)heads? They don't have any language skills to speak of.Censored

Canoodling with Astrid, however, is a good idea.Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-08-2012, 02:52 PM
(24-08-2012 02:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-08-2012 02:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Can you Canoodle?

Where do they find these talking (air)heads? They don't have any language skills to speak of.Censored

Canoodling with Astrid, however, is a good idea.Yes

What more can you expect from a Canuck? eh? Take off, hoser!
Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Wow Smile She's a hottie...
24-08-2012, 04:04 PM
This was on Anderson Cooper's Ridiculist last night. So hill-air-ee-us.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

24-08-2012, 04:08 PM
I wouldn't mind canoodling with her.

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
24-08-2012, 04:50 PM
(24-08-2012 04:08 PM)Ghost0fBanquo Wrote:  I wouldn't mind canoodling with her.

You've got a girlfriend. You get to the back of the queue.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-08-2012, 06:09 PM
So people would go to Union Park and eat canned noodles?

[Image: canned-stuff-waitrose.jpg]

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post