Awkward Moments Children's Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Awkward Moments Children's Bible
Horus D. Gilgamesh is sending boxes full of children's Bibles for distribution in Oklahoma schools. It is the one and only time that I will ever be jealous of children growing up in Oklahoma.
http://www.awkwardmomentsbible.com/open-...tt-pruitt/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Noelani's post
22-04-2015, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 02:24 AM by morondog.)
RE: Awkward Moments Children's Bible
(22-04-2015 01:19 AM)Noelani Wrote:  Horus D. Gilgamesh is sending boxes full of children's Bibles for distribution in Oklahoma schools. It is the one and only time that I will ever be jealous of children growing up in Oklahoma.

Ahahaha Smile This is fantastic! Although I guess he might get into trouble over the no-parental-consent thing Confused

ETA: I see he *does* say that the Bibles won't be distributed without parental consent towards the end of the article.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-04-2015, 03:12 AM
[Image: picard_win.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-04-2015, 05:34 AM
(22-04-2015 01:19 AM)Noelani Wrote:  Horus D. Gilgamesh is sending boxes full of children's Bibles for distribution in Oklahoma schools. It is the one and only time that I will ever be jealous of children growing up in Oklahoma.

Hahaha! I have a copy of the first one, this is much needed in Oklahoma.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
22-04-2015, 08:37 AM
Re: Awkward Moments Children's Bible
I have 1 and 2, they're hilarious. I lay them out on the coffee table for (certain) guests to look at. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like mecanna's post
22-04-2015, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 09:40 AM by Timber1025.)
That is hilarious and genius! Would live to get my hands on a few copies to leave around the house for my wife's family to see every time they visit.

Just checked - both volumes available on Amazon! Yeah.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 2 users Like Timber1025's post
22-04-2015, 10:37 AM
Well played...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 2 users Like CiderThinker's post
22-04-2015, 10:52 AM
I am joining your stance and will do all I can to prevent Oklahomans from indoctrinating their children to love others as themselves via the Bible's injunction.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-04-2015, 11:01 AM
(22-04-2015 10:52 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I am joining your stance and will do all I can to prevent Oklahomans from indoctrinating their children to love others as themselves via the Bible's injunction.

Yeah because clearly we cannot teach children that without the Bible's help.
[+] 7 users Like Dusky's post
22-04-2015, 11:34 AM
(22-04-2015 10:52 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  I am joining your stance and will do all I can to prevent Oklahomans from indoctrinating their children to love others as themselves via the Bible's injunction.

Unless they are gay, or Muslim, then it's ok to hate them.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post