Awkward situations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2013, 02:05 PM
RE: Awkward situations
Ok I need some advice for Christmas time. My family comes over for dinner to celebrate Christmas and since I'm not Christian and nobody in my family knows that yet, which the probably won't. Then how am I supposed to go about during that time. I'm going to slightly celebrate Christmas but not for it's true reasons, but for a time to b with my family. But idk how I wouldn't give it away after not really participating in some of the stuff. And in choir for school, almost all the songs are about Christ and god. So idk what to really do about it. Any advice would be great. Thanks tons guys and gals. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2013, 02:36 PM
Christmas= tradition,fun,presents,family,trees,decoration, drunk
christmas=/= baby jesus

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
30-10-2013, 05:36 PM
I think you'll find this TTA podcast interesting. Celebrate Christmas all you want! The religious say it is all about baby Jesus, but... Not so much Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
31-10-2013, 09:55 PM
I have learned more from that one video about just about all that stuff than I have in my entire life. That's extraordinary. I absolutely love this one. It's absolutely amazing. The truth behind it is so nice.
[+] 1 user Likes Mythic_GhostX's post
31-10-2013, 10:26 PM
The best thing to do at Christmas is to talk about the pagan origins of Christmas! It's one of my favorite pastimes >Big Grin