Awwwww crap.. Or - I know what MY next job will be.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: Awwwww crap.. Or - I know what MY next job will be.
(14-09-2017 12:24 PM)SYZ Wrote:  The big 'roos are the car killers here...

[Image: Cash-For-Broken-Car-Wreckers.jpg]

Shocking

[Image: kagaroos-are-just-trex-deers.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-09-2017, 01:15 PM
(14-09-2017 06:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm still getting over a nasty cold, so I was still in bed when the SO came in with this fun pronouncement - " I nailed a deer on the way to work, and wiped out the car".

Blink

OK.. I'm awake, grab my robe and come out to survey the damage..

It seems the worst of it is her edges. They're ruffled. The SO's nerves, that is.

A quick look shows the passenger side fender, the flip up headlight, the corner of the windshield and the antenna all took a whack.

"$285" I say.

"Huh, wha, say whaddafuck?" Is her reply.

I go on to explain that the only cost will be the windshield and we just had one done in a 94, which is the same as this 96. It cost $285. All the other parts we have, on one of our junk cars - also a red 96. I won't even have to paint it. Total time, about 3 hours.

You'd think she'd remember who she lives with - the guy who fixes her car all the time...

Drinking Beverage

I'm a huge fan of fixing things myself rather than throwing them away or paying someone else to fix them.
Thumbsup
14-09-2017, 01:15 PM
(14-09-2017 06:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm still getting over a nasty cold, so I was still in bed when the SO came in with this fun pronouncement - " I nailed a deer on the way to work, and wiped out the car".

Blink

It seems the worst of it is her edges. They're ruffled. The SO's nerves, that is.

A quick look shows the passenger side fender, the flip up headlight, the corner of the windshield and the antenna all took a whack.

"$285" I say.

I go on to explain that the only cost will be the windshield and we just had one done in a 94, which is the same as this 96. It cost $285. All the other parts we have, on one of our junk cars - also a red 96. I won't even have to paint it. Total time, about 3 hours.

You'd think she'd remember who she lives with - the guy who fixes her car all the time...

Drinking Beverage

I'm a huge fan of fixing things myself rather than throwing them away or paying someone else to fix them.
Thumbsup
14-09-2017, 02:37 PM
(14-09-2017 01:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  

Blink

"$285" I say.

Drinking Beverage

Thumbsup

You can say THAT again!

Oh..

Ya did.

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post