B l a s p h e my

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2014, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2014 09:49 PM by church_organ.)
B l a s p h e my
Wiki defines blas·phe·my: "the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for a God, to religious or holy persons or things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable."
Personally, few things give me more pleasure than acting in a truly clever blasphemous manner!
[Image: Blasphemy.jpg]
It's serious business, and is still a crime in much of the world.
Leviticus 24
"Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him."
[Image: Stoned-Driving-1.jpg]

But somehow, for me it's a real perk to being an atheist
[Image: 360_blasphemous_art_0408.jpg]

And no frikkin pope will ever tell me what to think or say......
[Image: blasphemy.jpg]

Now some may say it is not "nice" or "cool" to ridicule someone's faith. But am I alone in thinking it is an obligation to point out the often idiotic dogma that inflicts so much suffering and irrational behavior on humankind?

don't believe everything you think
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like church_organ's post
22-08-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: blasphemy
Err... Yeah, welcome aboard.

Plenty of foul mouthed blasphemy round here... Gosh darn diddly.

And so forth...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Sam's post
22-08-2014, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2014 11:22 PM by Reltzik.)
RE: B l a s p h e my
Okay, I gotta take issue with this.

Like, serious issue.

Some level of blasphemy is okay, but there's staying within the bounds of decency, and then there's crossing the line, and then there's strapping on a rocket and launching yourself a few thousand miles past the line.

This, sir-or-madam, is what you have done, and there is neither excuse, nor forgiveness, for such a heinous act of blasphemy.

Lord Vader don't carry no wimpy whitish-green lightsaber.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
23-08-2014, 12:32 AM
(22-08-2014 09:47 PM)Sam Wrote:  Err... Yeah, welcome aboard.

Plenty of foul mouthed blasphemy round here... Gosh darn diddly.

And so forth...

*GASP* Such Language! Well I will have to doo gun willikers pray that you do not get struck down by the lord tonight! My prayers will protect you, because everyone knows that our personal deity is listening to every single word that every single person says at every single moment of the day and night in order to fullfill their wishlists of petty concerns and petty grievances.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
23-08-2014, 01:20 AM
It's coming up soon!

[Image: 222089_415112438538051_836449899_n_zps0ce77941.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
23-08-2014, 08:23 AM
Let me see if I can commit blasphemy.
Jesus was a pussy that couldn't even get laid by a hooker. He can suck my dick.
Muhammad was a blood thirsty pedophile. I piss on him and his god.
Like that?
[+] 3 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
23-08-2014, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2014 01:40 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-08-2014 09:44 PM)church_organ Wrote:  Wiki defines blas·phe·my: "the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for a God, to religious or holy persons or things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable."
Personally, few things give me more pleasure than acting in a truly clever blasphemous manner!
Leviticus 24
"Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him."

Now some may say it is not "nice" or "cool" to ridicule someone's faith. But am I alone in thinking it is an obligation to point out the often idiotic dogma that inflicts so much suffering and irrational behavior on humankind?

Whenever I see the old guys playing dress-up, I always wonder where the women are, but mostly I think "Shit, they wouldn't even be an 'honorable mention'/'runner-up' at my Halloween party.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-08-2014, 09:19 AM
[Image: Muhammad41-422x550.jpg]

Fuck this pedophile goat fucker.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-08-2014, 10:16 AM
(22-08-2014 09:44 PM)church_organ Wrote:  Wiki defines blas·phe·my: "the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for a God, to religious or holy persons or things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable."
Leviticus 24

I am on another website being called by other atheists "right wing atheist", meaning simply an atheist bigot.

That is funny as shit to me. I am a flaming liberal both socially and economically. These morons confuse my cussing and blasphemy as hate. WELL OK yes hate, in a " "YOUR LOGIC SUCKS", not "I want to arrest you or murder you".

These same idiots have been on the same website as long as I have and have slammed religion and bigotry themselves.

If one is more concerned about cussing and blasphemy than they are about real violence and real oppression, their priorities are way out of whack.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
23-08-2014, 10:42 AM
(23-08-2014 01:20 AM)pablo Wrote:  It's coming up soon!

[Image: 222089_415112438538051_836449899_n_zps0ce77941.jpg]

Pffft!! I don't need one day to do that. I blaspheme everyday!!
[+] 1 user Likes xieulong's post