B l a s p h e my

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: B l a s p h e my
(23-08-2014 10:16 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(22-08-2014 09:44 PM)church_organ Wrote:  Wiki defines blas·phe·my: "the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for a God, to religious or holy persons or things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable."
Personally, few things give me more pleasure than acting in a truly clever blasphemous manner!
[Image: Blasphemy.jpg]
It's serious business, and is still a crime in much of the world.
Leviticus 24
"Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him."
[Image: Stoned-Driving-1.jpg]

But somehow, for me it's a real perk to being an atheist
[Image: 360_blasphemous_art_0408.jpg]

And no frikkin pope will ever tell me what to think or say......
[Image: blasphemy.jpg]

Now some may say it is not "nice" or "cool" to ridicule someone's faith. But am I alone in thinking it is an obligation to point out the often idiotic dogma that inflicts so much suffering and irrational behavior on humankind?
I am on another website being called by other atheists "right wing atheist", meaning simply an atheist bigot.

That is funny as shit to me. I am a flaming liberal both socially and economically. These morons confuse my cussing and blasphemy as hate. WELL OK yes hate, in a " "YOUR LOGIC SUCKS", not "I want to arrest you or murder you".

These same idiots have been on the same website as long as I have and have slammed religion and bigotry themselves.

If one is more concerned about cussing and blasphemy than they are about real violence and real oppression, their priorities are way out of whack.

There is a branch of idiotic multiculturalists that think have an issue with anyone else makes you a racist. The truth in fact is they are just brain dead morons. I have issues with muslims because they cut the clitoris off their girls before marrying them at age 9 and then stoning them to death if their fathers feel slighted. Honor killings are ubiquitous in the islamic world and I like to think of it as them killing the last shred of honor they may have had.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Quote:There is a branch of idiotic multiculturalists that think have an issue with anyone else makes you a racist. The truth in fact is they are just brain dead morons. I have issues with muslims because they cut the clitoris off their girls before marrying them at age 9 and then stoning them to death if their fathers feel slighted. Honor killings are ubiquitous in the islamic world and I like to think of it as them killing the last shred of honor they may have had.

I totally agree. It's a real problem for Sweden, the rape capital of the world. Apparently...it is OK for Islamists to rape infidels.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de1_1394099792

don't believe everything you think
23-08-2014, 01:25 PM
(23-08-2014 12:55 PM)church_organ Wrote:  
Quote:There is a branch of idiotic multiculturalists that think have an issue with anyone else makes you a racist. The truth in fact is they are just brain dead morons. I have issues with muslims because they cut the clitoris off their girls before marrying them at age 9 and then stoning them to death if their fathers feel slighted. Honor killings are ubiquitous in the islamic world and I like to think of it as them killing the last shred of honor they may have had.

I totally agree. It's a real problem for Sweden, the rape capital of the world. Apparently...it is OK for Islamists to rape infidels.

You sound reaaaaaaaal familiar.

I know I've smelt this bullshit before.

[Image: giphy.gif]
23-08-2014, 01:37 PM
(23-08-2014 01:25 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 12:55 PM)church_organ Wrote:  I totally agree. It's a real problem for Sweden, the rape capital of the world. Apparently...it is OK for Islamists to rape infidels.

You sound reaaaaaaaal familiar.

We debunked Res when he posted the same thing. Sweden has no higher % of rape than anywhere else just a better system of reporting.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-08-2014, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2014 03:14 PM by church_organ.)
(23-08-2014 01:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 01:25 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You sound reaaaaaaaal familiar.

We debunked Res when he posted the same thing. Sweden has no higher % of rape than anywhere else just a better system of reporting.

Ahh..ok If it's a statistics issue I stand corrected. Live and learn, See what happens to a country when they tell/report the truth...they look bad by comparison.That'll teach them. Scratch that example, there are plenty other cases of tip toeing around fundamentals and their atrocities.

don't believe everything you think
[+] 2 users Like church_organ's post
23-08-2014, 03:25 PM
(23-08-2014 01:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 01:25 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You sound reaaaaaaaal familiar.

My understanding is that in Sweden they count each individual act of rape. So a girl who reports being raped by, say, a stepfather and reports this, then counts how many times he raped her. In the US and other countries they go with one well substantiated rape incident that can be best brought to trial to convict the rapist.

As for blasphemy. You mean like this??

[Image: 7785036414d1d4d7.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
23-08-2014, 04:04 PM
From Wikipedia:

Quote:There have been several international comparisons made, placing Sweden at the top end of the number of reported rapes. However, it should be noted that police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics. For example, Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005, which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013. The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries. Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to increase the number of crimes reported.
23-08-2014, 04:56 PM
(23-08-2014 04:04 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  From Wikipedia:

Quote:There have been several international comparisons made, placing Sweden at the top end of the number of reported rapes. However, it should be noted that police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics. For example, Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005, which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013. The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries. Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to increase the number of crimes reported.

Thank you. I read this a few weeks ago. It totally skews the numbers and makes Sweden look like it's a country with a very high number of rapists.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-08-2014, 05:04 PM
(23-08-2014 10:16 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(22-08-2014 09:44 PM)church_organ Wrote:  Wiki defines blas·phe·my: "the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for a God, to religious or holy persons or things, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable."
Personally, few things give me more pleasure than acting in a truly clever blasphemous manner!
[Image: Blasphemy.jpg]
It's serious business, and is still a crime in much of the world.
Leviticus 24
"Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him."
[Image: Stoned-Driving-1.jpg]

But somehow, for me it's a real perk to being an atheist
[Image: 360_blasphemous_art_0408.jpg]

And no frikkin pope will ever tell me what to think or say......
[Image: blasphemy.jpg]

Now some may say it is not "nice" or "cool" to ridicule someone's faith. But am I alone in thinking it is an obligation to point out the often idiotic dogma that inflicts so much suffering and irrational behavior on humankind?
I am on another website being called by other atheists "right wing atheist", meaning simply an atheist bigot.

That is funny as shit to me. I am a flaming liberal both socially and economically. These morons confuse my cussing and blasphemy as hate. WELL OK yes hate, in a " "YOUR LOGIC SUCKS", not "I want to arrest you or murder you".

These same idiots have been on the same website as long as I have and have slammed religion and bigotry themselves.

If one is more concerned about cussing and blasphemy than they are about real violence and real oppression, their priorities are way out of whack.

AF? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2014, 05:05 PM
(23-08-2014 10:47 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 10:16 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I am on another website being called by other atheists "right wing atheist", meaning simply an atheist bigot.

There is a branch of idiotic multiculturalists that think have an issue with anyone else makes you a racist. The truth in fact is they are just brain dead morons. I have issues with muslims because they cut the clitoris off their girls before marrying them at age 9 and then stoning them to death if their fathers feel slighted. Honor killings are ubiquitous in the islamic world and I like to think of it as them killing the last shred of honor they may have had.

Are they the same ones who label you 'misogynist' if you argue with a woman? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user