B l a s p h e my

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: B l a s p h e my
(23-08-2014 05:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 10:47 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  There is a branch of idiotic multiculturalists that think have an issue with anyone else makes you a racist. The truth in fact is they are just brain dead morons. I have issues with muslims because they cut the clitoris off their girls before marrying them at age 9 and then stoning them to death if their fathers feel slighted. Honor killings are ubiquitous in the islamic world and I like to think of it as them killing the last shred of honor they may have had.

Are they the same ones who label you 'misogynist' if you argue with a woman? Consider

More often than not.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2014, 05:09 PM
(23-08-2014 03:02 PM)church_organ Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 01:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  We debunked Res when he posted the same thing. Sweden has no higher % of rape than anywhere else just a better system of reporting.

Ahh..ok If it's a statistics issue I stand corrected. Live and learn, See what happens to a country when they tell/report the truth...they look bad by comparison.That'll teach them. Scratch that example, there are plenty other cases of tip toeing around fundamentals and their atrocities.

The Danish Cartoonist that was killed and all the morons said "Well he ought not to have insulted them" as if that was a justifiable reason for murdering someone.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Always like this sacrilegious deliciousness in this garbage video. I think it's message could be anti indoctrination

don't believe everything you think