BEER! What's your favorite?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2011, 10:50 AM
RE: BEER! What's your favorite?
(16-12-2011 10:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 10:41 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 10:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 10:19 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Lived in Everett for 4 years.

Pyramid
Red Hook
Mannys
Widmer

KC posted my other favorites. And Blue Moon.

Did you ever try Mac and Jack's from Woodinville or Redmond?
Also quite tasty, but I was forced to quit drinking it by peer pressure when on a pub crawl one night with a co-worker who polled every bartender and and innocent bystander to determine whether or not Mac and Jack's was a chick beer. Kind of like being talked out of your favorite religious belief. Sad

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhxxJVU73toWixGj0cw_F...WS1pk5KT8A]

I've had Mac and Jack's. Don't recall it a favorite. What's the name of the fish market on 1st St in Seattle? I think it's on 1st St. There is a seafood resturaunt there with awesome beer. Might be 5th St. Dammit!

Pike Place Market has the fish market where they throw the fish back and forth. Can't help you on the seafood restaurant, though. It's not my favorite choice and it seems like there are a million of them in the city! Smile

HA! That's it. Pike Place Seafood. They brew their own beer there. Fuarkin awesome. Man I can't wait to move back to Seattle. Such an awesome city. There is a resturaunt in the SW corner of the city that sells $5 steak and fries. It's not far from a Hooters. Can't recall the name.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2011, 10:52 AM
(16-12-2011 10:50 AM)germanyt Wrote:  HA! That's it. Pike Place Seafood. They brew their own beer there. Fuarkin awesome. Man I can't wait to move back to Seattle. Such an awesome city. There is a resturaunt in the SW corner of the city that sells $5 steak and fries. It's not far from a Hooters. Can't recall the name.

I live about a mile from that Hooters. Last time I walked by it was closed for renovations...does that mean to the restaurant or to the waitresses? Hm...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-12-2011, 12:40 PM
(16-12-2011 10:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 10:50 AM)germanyt Wrote:  HA! That's it. Pike Place Seafood. They brew their own beer there. Fuarkin awesome. Man I can't wait to move back to Seattle. Such an awesome city. There is a resturaunt in the SW corner of the city that sells $5 steak and fries. It's not far from a Hooters. Can't recall the name.

I live about a mile from that Hooters. Last time I walked by it was closed for renovations...does that mean to the restaurant or to the waitresses? Hm...

Found it. My buddy Jake lives right by there.

Eastlake Bar and Grill
http://www.neighborhoodgrills.com/eastlake/

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
16-12-2011, 02:10 PM
If only I hadn't read this thread, I now want beer and all I have is cider Sad

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
16-12-2011, 02:39 PM
(16-12-2011 02:10 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  If only I hadn't read this thread, I now want beer and all I have is cider Sad

Don't have any beer but I have a whole bottle of pinot noir at home.

-Mark Twain
16-12-2011, 05:51 PM
(16-12-2011 02:39 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Don't have any beer but I have a whole bottle of pinot noir at home.

I've never been able to drink wine. Don't like the taste, although I used to say the same thing about beer and now I love the stuff.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
16-12-2011, 05:56 PM
(16-12-2011 12:40 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Found it. My buddy Jake lives right by there.

Eastlake Bar and Grill
http://www.neighborhoodgrills.com/eastlake/

Small world. I'm about half a mile from there and have stumbled home many a night. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-12-2011, 06:34 PM
BEER... always bringing people together and making this world smaller.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
16-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Anything from Bell's Brewery in MI but it's tough to find on the East Coast. But Dogfish in DE is damn good too. ... er, was damn good. Can't drink beer ever since the diabetes diagnosis 'cause it spikes my sugars, like spikes my sugars more than sugar spikes my sugars.

Alas, it's only booze (which lowers my sugars) and wine (which doesn't seem to have any effect on my sugars) for me now.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
21-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Without a doubt, Guinness. It is, in my opinion, one of mankind's greatest creations. Also a fan of Anchor Steam, Becks, Kirin, and Tsingtao.

Side note: Super important Guinness-related science http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...085708.htm

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens