BEHOLD!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2013, 04:52 PM
BEHOLD!
I HAVE 2,000 POSTS!!!!

I don't know why this excites me since there are over 40 other members here with more posts than me. Maybe it's because I've been on several forums before this one and this is the first time I've reached 2,000 posts. Maybe it's because it took me longer than most to reach this milestone and I've finally inched my way here. Maybe it's because I've shared 2,000 posts worth of thoughts and ideas with such an awesome group of people. Maybe it's because I'm a conceited son of a bitch.

In conclusion: I HAVE 2,000 POSTS!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
13-12-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: BEHOLD!
Maybe we just like kitties more than other forums. Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-12-2013, 05:00 PM
AND you have a nice round rep of 70..... O wait, I hadn't repped you yet?!?!?! Shocking
13-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Congrats. I gave you a rep point to honor your 2000! Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
13-12-2013, 06:09 PM
(13-12-2013 04:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I HAVE 2,000 POSTS!!!!

I don't know why this excites me since there are over 40 other members here with more posts than me. Maybe it's because I've been on several forums before this one and this is the first time I've reached 2,000 posts. Maybe it's because it took me longer than most to reach this milestone and I've finally inched my way here. Maybe it's because I've shared 2,000 posts worth of thoughts and ideas with such an awesome group of people. Maybe it's because I'm a conceited son of a bitch.

Too bad you didn't use your 2,000 post to give all those people that have been waiting for months their kitties. Slacker.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
13-12-2013, 06:27 PM

Good job, McGrew, now just need 2000 more. and then 2000 after than until the forum completely consumes your life...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
13-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Cat picture posts alone shouldn't countTongue
But yeah, congratulations Big Grin

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
13-12-2013, 08:50 PM

pfft...amateur... Tongue

Already repped you as much as I can...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Congrats, you opinion whore Wink

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
27-12-2013, 03:07 AM
(13-12-2013 08:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Already repped you as much as I can...
So.....so....you took one away from me instead? Sadcryface

(13-12-2013 08:53 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Congrats, you opinion whore Wink

I am no such thing!

[Image: giphy.gif]