BENGHAZI!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: BENGHAZI!!!
(24-10-2015 06:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 05:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are such a fraud and you continue to prove that you are.

Fox news is not considered to be the best source of information.
It is considered by me that Fox News is good enough source of information.

Makes sense that it would be good enough for you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-10-2015, 06:15 PM
(24-10-2015 06:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 06:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is considered by me that Fox News is good enough source of information.

Makes sense that it would be good enough for you.
I agree. Big Grin

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
24-10-2015, 07:58 PM
(24-10-2015 05:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are such a fraud and you continue to prove that you are.

And this is why, unlike me, you will never become God. You've got bad counsel.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-10-2015, 03:51 PM

Not good enough to actually be informed on the facts of the situation though, Fox News is designed to misconstrue information for its own political agenda. You could say similar things about all news sources, but Fox News is by far one of the most blatant and egregious in its proceedings.

Which is why everybody else is confused about what you are talking about. Relying on Fox News for facts is like relying on Exxon to fuel your Prius, it's not gonna happen.

[Image: giphy.gif]
25-10-2015, 05:57 PM
(25-10-2015 03:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 06:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is considered by me that Fox News is good enough source of information.

Not good enough to actually be informed on the facts of the situation though, Fox News is designed to misconstrue information for its own political agenda. You could say similar things about all news sources, but Fox News is by far one of the most blatant and egregious in its proceedings.

Which is why everybody else is confused about what you are talking about. Relying on Fox News for facts is like relying on Exxon to fuel your Prius, it's not gonna happen.
I do not say that Fox News as the rest of news sources are not designed to push some agenda. But there is truthful information. I accept facts. I don't always accept their opinions.
P.S. If you are Liberal or Democrat you will hate Fox News. It is totally understandable.
Fox News is enemy of all Liberals, that is why I can not trust you if you are Liberal.
You will be bias. Fox News people do not agree with your ideology on many things.

I wouldn't trust conservative who criticizes liberal source of news. I know it would be bias.
So, I am conservative and I agree with many things they say. I like to hear people with whom I agree.
Liberal sources mostly talk about things I don't care (global warming is one of those things). I also disagree with their OPINIONS.

25-10-2015, 05:59 PM
(24-10-2015 07:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

And this is why, unlike me, you will never become God. You've got bad counsel.
Thumbsup
Actually, there are only three sources I get good counsel:
1)the Holy Ghost
2)Prophets
3)people whom I know and trust

So, I think I am going to be just fine. Smile

25-10-2015, 06:12 PM
(25-10-2015 05:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  Fox News is enemy of all Liberals, that is why I can not trust you if you are Liberal.

Well I'm more a fullblown Christian Atheist Commie bastard than a Liberal or Democrat but why would that give you pause to trust me? Because we disagree on some issues? Seems like a petty reason to me. I hope you don't think so little of me. I don't of you.

(25-10-2015 05:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  I like to hear people with whom I agree.

And I'm far more interested in hearing people with whom I don''t agree.

#sigh
25-10-2015, 06:15 PM
(25-10-2015 05:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 07:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And this is why, unlike me, you will never become God. You've got bad counsel.
Thumbsup
Actually, there are only three sources I get good counsel:
1)the Holy Ghost
2)Prophets
3)people whom I know and trust

So, I think I am going to be just fine. Smile

If the Holy Ghost is telling you that FoxNews is proof enough for you, you need to fire that fucker because it is of the Great Deceiver and not the Holy Ghost.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-10-2015, 06:21 PM
(25-10-2015 06:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 05:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  Fox News is enemy of all Liberals, that is why I can not trust you if you are Liberal.
Well I'm more a fullblown Christian Atheist Commie bastard than a Liberal or Democrat but why would that give you pause to trust me?
I can trust you because you showed to me that you are trustworthy.
(25-10-2015 06:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 05:57 PM)Alla Wrote:  I like to hear people with whom I agree.
And I'm far more interested in hearing people with whom I don''t agree.
Me too. I am interested in hearing those with whom I don't agree but I still LIKE to hear people with whom I agree. When people agree they understand each other. I like when people understand each other. Smile

29-10-2015, 06:24 PM
(25-10-2015 06:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If the Holy Ghost is telling you that FoxNews is proof enough for you, you need to fire that fucker because it is of the Great Deceiver and not the Holy Ghost.
I am not seeking God's advice in politics. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post