BENGHAZI!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2015, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2015 06:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: BENGHAZI!!!
(29-10-2015 06:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  Me too. I am interested in hearing those with whom I don't agree but I still LIKE to hear people with whom I agree. When people agree they understand each other. I like when people understand each other. Smile

Agreement is not understanding. I can agree with you but we understand it completely different. Nor is understanding agreement. I can completely disagree with you while understanding exactly what you are saying.

(29-10-2015 06:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am not seeking God's advice in politics. Smile

Thumbsup

Unlike just about every Presidential candidate ever. Big Grin (Are there any exceptions like in minor never heard of parties?)

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2015, 06:58 PM
(29-10-2015 06:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 06:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  Me too. I am interested in hearing those with whom I don't agree but I still LIKE to hear people with whom I agree. When people agree they understand each other. I like when people understand each other. Smile

Agreement is not understanding. I can agree with you but we understand it completely different. Nor is understanding agreement. I can completely disagree with you while understanding exactly what you are saying.

The world would be so much better if more people understood that distinction.
(or would that be if they agreed with it?)
Wink

... this is my signature!
29-10-2015, 07:12 PM
(29-10-2015 06:58 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 06:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Agreement is not understanding. I can agree with you but we understand it completely different. Nor is understanding agreement. I can completely disagree with you while understanding exactly what you are saying.

The world would be so much better if more people understood that distinction.
Wink

The world would be better if we never evolved a neocortex to begin with Tongue

'Murican Canadian
29-10-2015, 07:24 PM
(29-10-2015 06:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Agreement is not understanding. I can agree with you but we understand it completely different.
I was trying to say that when people agree they understand each other better.
At least they want to understand each other.
When people disagree most of the time they don't want even to understand the opposite side.
There is more unity between people who agree with each other. And this is what I like - unity - to BE ONE.
This is what I was trying to say.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
29-10-2015, 07:27 PM
(29-10-2015 07:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 06:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Agreement is not understanding. I can agree with you but we understand it completely different.
I was trying to say that when people agree they understand each other better.
At least they want to understand each other.
When people disagree most of the time they don't want even to understand the opposite side.
There is more unity between people who agree with each other. And this is what I like - unity - to BE ONE.
This is what I was trying to say.

That's what I understood you to be saying. I just don't agree. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-10-2015, 08:32 PM
(29-10-2015 07:12 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 06:58 PM)cjlr Wrote:  The world would be so much better if more people understood that distinction.
Wink

The world would be better if we never evolved a neocortex to begin with Tongue

It'd be very different, to be sure, but without us overthinking apes around to do the judging, who'd be in a position to say better?

... this is my signature!
29-10-2015, 10:26 PM
(29-10-2015 08:32 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 07:12 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The world would be better if we never evolved a neocortex to begin with Tongue

It'd be very different, to be sure, but without us overthinking apes around to do the judging, who'd be in a position to say better?

Wouldn't care, I'd be too busy eating berries and making babies.

'Murican Canadian
22-11-2015, 09:46 AM
GirlyMan, thank you for your kindness.

Adam fell that men might be and men are that they might have joy.

I wish you happiness in your life

Heart

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED