"BLOOD MOONS" ooooooooooh !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: "BLOOD MOONS" ooooooooooh !!!
Didn't you know the blood moon has to do with LBGT community and the horrible wrath of god they have brought upon 'Murica?? And now them damn gays are mocking' Jesus Christ by doing' these-ah-fake crucifixions and all in them there gay pride parades. They are gonna BERNNNN in hell I tell ya'. god will NOT be mocked. Don't they remember them she bears that came out of them woods and attacked the little kids for calling' the prophet a baldie? That's what they got comin' to 'em.

**Crickets** -- God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Tonechaser77's post
04-07-2015, 09:16 PM
What *is* it with these Blood Moon idjits? To hear them meeble and whine, you'd think no one had ever seen a friggin' lunar eclipse before.

(makes mental note to buy a bottle of a nice dry red wine to share with Lunitari when yet another "prophesy" fails in September 2015)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
05-07-2015, 05:50 AM
(04-07-2015 06:17 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  AHhhhh! I remember this!

How soon until every single possible combination of bible verses is used up and Christians no longer have anything to pull a doomsday prophecy from?

As long as you can make money from the ignorance of people, they'll never stop. Rolleyes

Even as a Christian, I heard so many failed doomsday prophecies I eventually dismissed all of these charlatans, I realized they were about making money.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
05-07-2015, 06:10 AM
(04-07-2015 09:16 PM)Astreja Wrote:  What *is* it with these Blood Moon idjits? To hear them meeble and whine, you'd think no one had ever seen a friggin' lunar eclipse before.

(makes mental note to buy a bottle of a nice dry red wine to share with Lunitari when yet another "prophesy" fails in September 2015)

Ugh, Dragonlance. Tongue

You are a nonbeliever, and Sel√Ľne will punish you for your apostasy.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
05-07-2015, 06:24 AM
(04-07-2015 09:16 PM)Astreja Wrote:  What *is* it with these Blood Moon idjits? To hear them meeble and whine, you'd think no one had ever seen a friggin' lunar eclipse before.

I know, right? I feel like we're in the 10th century BC when I hear this insanity. Haven't we learned anything since then?

Well, I guess some of us have......

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
06-07-2015, 10:22 PM
(05-07-2015 06:24 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  

I know, right? I feel like we're in the 10th century BC when I hear this insanity. Haven't we learned anything since then?

Well, I guess some of us have......

Not really. Some people in the highest places of power still fully believe this crap.

The second mouse gets the cheese.
07-07-2015, 03:00 AM
(04-07-2015 09:16 PM)Astreja Wrote:  What *is* it with these Blood Moon idjits?

It's when the man in the moon is finally murdered.

[Image: the-man-in-the-moon--2.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-07-2015, 01:16 PM
Laugh out load I love this video response. At the end, Hagee: "I don't have an answer to why Israel can't see it."

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]
07-07-2015, 02:16 PM
(07-07-2015 03:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  [Image: the-man-in-the-moon--2.jpg]

This picture reminds me of a woman who tried to take photos of the moon using a flash. For some reason, the flash didn't work at that range.

You a fan of BP, mate? I'm more a Lawson man, meself.