BREAKING NEWS (Evolution)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2012, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2012 02:17 AM by DLJ.)
RE: BREAKING NEWS (Evolution)
I think your DJ friend needs to explain how music (and musical taste) changes over time and how it adapts to an ever changing and increasingly complex technological environment.

Was Hip-hop created or did it have its roots somewhere back in Africa?

How does he explain this...?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-10-2012, 05:55 AM
I doesn't buleev in dat thar crazy macro evolution, but I do buleev in dat dar micro evolution. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
07-10-2012, 02:27 PM
(06-10-2012 12:59 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  "Aperson that did the reseach and found out that the socalled evidence that is in my textbooks (that are still being teached in school) have bin proven false by scencist both evolutist and creationist agree on that it has bin proven false sorry but evolution has lose all credibility i have infacted looked at three points of veiw what evolution says, what the bible says, and the evidence that both have showed and intill there is better evidences on evolution i would be foolish to side with it."

This revelation was bestowed upon me by a DJ who works weekends, sometimes. It's such groundbreaking news; I thought I better get it to my fellow "evolutists" (?) right away!!!

How could we have been so wrong??? Weeping How, I ask you?! HOW?!?! Sadcryface2

Thanks for the mini heart attack...for a second, I thought you were actually being serious.

"Leave the atom alone."
-E.Y. Harburgh
[+] 1 user Likes DreamWeaver's post
07-10-2012, 02:42 PM
(07-10-2012 02:27 PM)DreamWeaver Wrote:  
(06-10-2012 12:59 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  "Aperson that did the reseach and found out that the socalled evidence that is in my textbooks (that are still being teached in school) have bin proven false by scencist both evolutist and creationist agree on that it has bin proven false sorry but evolution has lose all credibility i have infacted looked at three points of veiw what evolution says, what the bible says, and the evidence that both have showed and intill there is better evidences on evolution i would be foolish to side with it."

This revelation was bestowed upon me by a DJ who works weekends, sometimes. It's such groundbreaking news; I thought I better get it to my fellow "evolutists" (?) right away!!!

How could we have been so wrong??? Weeping How, I ask you?! HOW?!?! Sadcryface2

Thanks for the mini heart attack...for a second, I thought you were actually being serious.

LMAO. For just a teeny-tiny second, I thought "I wonder if someone will actually take this seriously....nah." lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2012, 06:03 PM
(07-10-2012 02:42 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 02:27 PM)DreamWeaver Wrote:  Thanks for the mini heart attack...for a second, I thought you were actually being serious.

LMAO. For just a teeny-tiny second, I thought "I wonder if someone will actually take this seriously....nah." lol

Wait, this wasn't meant to be taken seriously? BUT I JUST CHANGED MY ENTIRE WORLD-VIEW!

Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
[+] 3 users Like Quite_Simply's post
07-10-2012, 06:10 PM
(06-10-2012 02:06 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-10-2012 02:04 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Whoa... weird. I JUST revived that thread. This night is really freaking weirding me out. WTAF!

Ready to have your mind blown? It just got weirder because now I've decided to thread stalk you. Evil_monster

Yay! Thanks LadyJane! I'm FREE!!!

I need a drink, now.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]