BRILLIANT IDEA!!!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
26-10-2017, 05:59 AM
BRILLIANT IDEA!!!
Hey, I feel decently evil and immorally kind. I must deserve capital punishment for being polite to some people and offering them a helping hand in doing garden work and cooking them some food.

Please note: I have NO intent to be suicidal and this is NOT a suicidal threat at all. I'm only being honest and happy as I'm now. Hence this post is my genuine and if at all amicable exposition on my feelings right now.

That said, will anyone please endorse me to undergo execution? I'd be interested and curious to experience what it would be like to be killed. Most logically and existentially speaking, I of course understand that there would be no turning back - so what does anyone think?

I'd appreciate anyone's encouragement, thanks.
Find all posts by this user
26-10-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: BRILLIANT IDEA!!!
(26-10-2017 05:59 AM)Thinker Wrote:  Hey, I feel decently evil and immorally kind. I must deserve capital punishment for being polite to some people and offering them a helping hand in doing garden work and cooking them some food.

Please note: I have NO intent to be suicidal and this is NOT a suicidal threat at all. I'm only being honest and happy as I'm now. Hence this post is my genuine and if at all amicable exposition on my feelings right now.

That said, will anyone please endorse me to undergo execution? I'd be interested and curious to experience what it would be like to be killed. Most logically and existentially speaking, I of course understand that there would be no turning back - so what does anyone think?

I'd appreciate anyone's encouragement, thanks.

Nobody cares, even if you think they do.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
You'll have to talk to this guy.

[Image: main-qimg-b62aef939753cf6ea8f7222348046886-c]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(26-10-2017 05:59 AM)Thinker Wrote:  I'd be interested and curious to experience what it would be like to be killed.

Something will undoubtedly kill you in the future. Just be patient.
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
26-10-2017, 06:23 AM
If else, would you think that it is a good idea for me to hold a knight towards my torso and try to stab my heart?

Again, it's not a suicidal attempt or suicide threat. I just want to undergo death even though it will never be possible to turn back.
26-10-2017, 06:28 AM
* knife

Sorry for the typo but either way, will consulting a KKK do?
26-10-2017, 06:40 AM
(26-10-2017 06:28 AM)Thinker Wrote:  * knife

Sorry for the typo but either way, will consulting a KKK do?

You mean "insulting"? I know from personal experience that most of them are cowards in a solo setting. You'd have to find a cross-burning and go dressed as Denzel Washington or Idris Alba.
26-10-2017, 06:43 AM
Rather than outright death have you considered brain damage instead?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
26-10-2017, 07:04 AM
(26-10-2017 06:43 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Rather than outright death have you considered brain damage instead?

Inforwars?
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
26-10-2017, 07:09 AM
Brain damage is great fun and is a vastly underrated form of entertainment. People take narcotic drugs to play with their minds on a temporary basis, but they're expensive, illegal and difficult to find. A few well placed blows with a hammer and you can see first hand quite what effects you can get.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
Thread Closed