BS garbage GOP "Job creators"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 07:25 AM
Are doing such a great job keeping jobs that Macys and Kmart are closing stores and cutting jobs.

There is your wonderful fuckface GOP blowing more smoke up your ass.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/04/news/com...uts-stock/

http://www.businessinsider.com/list-of-s...ing-2017-1

FUCK YOU TRUMP, FUCK THE GOP, FUCK RYAN, FUCK MICH, FUCK FOX NEWS.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2017, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 08:51 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
RE: BS garbage GOP "Job creators"
I want you to learn ONE word today. Just one. You probably already know this word. This word is to blame for Kmart and Macy's destruction. Your new word is:

Amazon.

Fuck Macy's. Overpriced bullshit. I was looking for a goose down Columbia jacket for my daughter for christmas. I looked in all the stores. Macy's, Dillard's. Burlington. JCPenney. Sears. Average price was $200 for the coat I wanted to purchase.

Found it on Amazon for $109 with free shipping.

Guess who got my money?

You think democrats can fix that?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
06-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Every politician since the first cave president, has promised prosperity................

Yeah, it's bullshit........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-01-2017, 01:03 PM
(06-01-2017 08:42 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I want you to learn ONE word today. Just one. You probably already know this word. This word is to blame for Kmart and Macy's destruction. Your new word is:

Amazon.

Fuck Macy's. Overpriced bullshit. I was looking for a goose down Columbia jacket for my daughter for christmas. I looked in all the stores. Macy's, Dillard's. Burlington. JCPenney. Sears. Average price was $200 for the coat I wanted to purchase.

Guess who got my money?

Trump could fix it by treating Amazon the same way he plans to treat China (only half joking).

Seriously, though, I wonder what will happen to Amazon's prices after they have driven all the brick & mortar stores out of business?
06-01-2017, 01:11 PM
(06-01-2017 01:03 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 08:42 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I want you to learn ONE word today. Just one. You probably already know this word. This word is to blame for Kmart and Macy's destruction. Your new word is:

Amazon.

Guess who got my money?

Trump could fix it by treating Amazon the same way he plans to treat China (only half joking).

Seriously, though, I wonder what will happen to Amazon's prices after they have driven all the brick & mortar stores out of business?

I don't know if that would happen. People still like to see stuff before they buy. But that doesn't mean they can't try to find the exact same thing online cheaper.

Or they might decide that they don't paying a little more for the same thing they can just take home.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-01-2017, 01:23 PM
(06-01-2017 01:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 01:03 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Trump could fix it by treating Amazon the same way he plans to treat China (only half joking).

I don't know if that would happen. People still like to see stuff before they buy. But that doesn't mean they can't try to find the exact same thing online cheaper.

Or they might decide that they don't paying a little more for the same thing they can just take home.

I'll confess that I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon -- mostly books and CDs. But it's mostly about convenience rather than price. I generally don't buy bestsellers -- it tends to be more obscure stuff that a regular store may or may not have. I also don't have a car. So I'm reluctant to get on my bike and ride a few miles to the store (although I still do sometimes), only to find that they don't have what I'm looking for. Amazon always has it. That's what hooked me.
06-01-2017, 01:33 PM
(06-01-2017 01:03 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Trump could fix it by treating Amazon the same way he plans to treat China (only half joking).

Speaking of China, Amazon and EBay have introduced me to the advantages of dealing directly with Chinese vendors. I can get 2x as much for 1/2 the cost and the quality is the same because I'm just cutting out the middleman importer.

#sigh
06-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Amazon itself is beginning to try to make some focused brick n motor stores themselves

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
06-01-2017, 05:24 PM
(05-01-2017 07:25 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Are doing such a great job keeping jobs that Macys and Kmart are closing stores and cutting jobs.

Trump is at war with #disloyal Macys. Has been tweeting about it, calling for a boycott. Hates them because they stopped carrying his clothing line. He wants them to fail.

https://mic.com/articles/164386/why-is-m....5tU65XgqZ

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-01-2017, 05:31 PM
(06-01-2017 05:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 07:25 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Are doing such a great job keeping jobs that Macys and Kmart are closing stores and cutting jobs.

Trump is at war with #disloyal Macys. Has been tweeting about it, calling for a boycott. Hates them because they stopped carrying his clothing line. He wants them to fail.

https://mic.com/articles/164386/why-is-m....5tU65XgqZ

That backfired on him didn't it?

For a man that campaigned on caring about jobs (which is ironic considering he has a reality tv show that fires people) he sure as shit don't give a fuck about jobs.
Didn't see that one coming... *eyeroll*

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post