BSG's Blood and Chrome! OH MY!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2012, 07:57 AM

BSG's Blood and Chrome! OH MY!
Not sure what this means. We are getting mixed info about Blood and Chrome being canceled and ZERO dollars being put in the budget.. and yet here is a trailer.

Months ago Syfy announced it was kaput………..but wait………..

AND from the looks of this trailer, this could be EVEN cooler than the BSG series!

They HAVE managed to keep any talk about the production locked down as this is a surprise to everyone.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articl...d-a-chrome

Is it a single Movie like Razor? Or is it a series?

Who knows?

Get ready for those hairs on the back of your neck to stand up!!

SO SAY WE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2012, 09:13 AM
RE: BSG's Blood and Chrome! OH MY!
This is the first I've heard about this, but Fuck Yeah! So Say We All!!!!!!

PS...Big time diggin' the Immigrant Song Remake.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2012, 09:22 AM

(23-03-2012 09:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This is the first I've heard about this, but Fuck Yeah! So Say We All!!!!!!

Well, THAT version The Immigrant Song was actually done for the NEW remake of "The girl with the Dragon Tattoo".

And yes, its VERY cool!
23-03-2012, 09:26 AM
(23-03-2012 09:22 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 09:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  This is the first I've heard about this, but Fuck Yeah! So Say We All!!!!!!

Well, THAT version The Immigrant Song was actually done for the NEW remake of "The girl with the Dragon Tattoo".

And yes, its VERY cool!

Yeah, well, I'm ALWAYS a little behind the times. I've still only seen the Swedish version, and they didn't have any Zep in it.Undecided

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Sweeeeeeeeet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember that near the end of Caprica's run, there was a rumor of it being cancelled in favor of a different series in the BSG Universe. I believe Blood and Chrome just might be that series.

On a side note, I can't believe they cancelled Caprica. The writing wasn't the best, but it was getting better as the series progressed. It also had an amazing cast: Eric Stoltz, Alessandra Torresani, Paula Malcomson, Polly Walker... Let's just hope Blood and Chrome will be as amazing, if not better!

"The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace." -- Carlos Santana
23-03-2012, 11:08 AM

(23-03-2012 11:04 AM)Zephony Wrote:  Sweeeeeeeeet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember that near the end of Caprica's run, there was a rumor of it being cancelled in favor of a different series in the BSG Universe. I believe Blood and Chrome just might be that series.

On a side note, I can't believe they cancelled Caprica. The writing wasn't the best, but it was getting better as the series progressed. It also had an amazing cast: Eric Stoltz, Alessandra Torresani, Paula Malcomson, Polly Walker... Let's just hope Blood and Chrome will be as amazing, if not better!

You are NOT wrong. Actually you are very correct. Yet, the trailer somehow leaks. But then there is this....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/22...72823.html

So, WTF?? Is this a publicity stunt to drum up the BSG army? Hard to know what is going on. BSG was the only real series on that network, everything else is just bad scripts with even worse CGI.

Ron Moore was the ONLY real pedigree writer SyFy had. Caprica was a disaster.

I hope they do something with it!

So say we all!

D