Baby Recipes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Baby Recipes
We atheists enjoy nothing better than eating babies, so post your favorite recipes here!

Here is one of mine:

[Image: 4226225606_393279f250_z.jpg]

Slow Cooker Baby Roast

The real secret here is making sure you sear the baby before the long, slow braising."
Ingredients
1 (5-8 pound) bone-in baby
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, or as needed
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
8 ounces sliced mushrooms
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon butter

1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 1/2 cups baby broth
3 medium carrots, cut into chunks
2 stalks celery, cut into chunks
1 sprig fresh rosemary
2 sprigs fresh thyme
Directions
Generously season both sides of the baby with salt and pepper. Sprinkle flour over the top until well coated, and pat it into the baby. Shake off any excess.
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Sear the baby on both sides for 5-6 minutes each, until well browned. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
Reduce the heat to medium and stir in mushrooms and butter; cook for 3-4 minutes.
Stir in onion; cook for 5 minutes, until onions are translucent and begin to brown. Add garlic, stir for about a minute.
Stir in 1 1/2 tablespoons flour; cook and stir for about 1 minute. Add tomato paste, and cook for another minute.
Slowly add baby stock, stir to combine, and return to a simmer. Remove skillet from the heat.
Place carrots and celery in the slow cooker. Place roast over the vegetables and pour in any accumulated juices. Add rosemary and thyme.
Pour onion and mushroom mixture over the top of the baby. Cover slow cooker, turn to high and cook the roast for 5-6 hours, until the baby meat is fork tender.
Skim off any fat from the surface and remove the bones. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Big Grin

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post
24-09-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Baby Recipes
Do you remove the giblets first and / or use them to make the stock?

I'm never sure how long to keep the left-overs (useful for sandwiches, soup etc.). What do you recommend?

Wink

Find all posts by this user
24-09-2015, 01:05 PM
(24-09-2015 12:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Do you remove the giblets first and / or use them to make the stock?

I'm never sure how long to keep the left-overs (useful for sandwiches, soup etc.). What do you recommend?

Wink

The giblets can make the broth taste a little gamey, I recommend boiling a separate baby to make the broth. The leftovers are the best part! I recommend shredding the leftover baby meat and making taquitos! So yummy!

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
24-09-2015, 02:39 PM
[Image: Fetus+Soup.jpg]

Baby Pho

"Authentic South Vietnamese Style Pho. A comforting richly seasoned baby broth is ladled over rice noodles and thinly sliced baby. Add hot sauce and plum sauce to taste and top with cilantro, basil, lime juice and bean sprouts."

Ingredients

5 pounds baby knuckles, with meat
2 pounds baby bottom
1 white (daikon) radish, sliced
2 onions, chopped
2 ounces whole star anise pods
1/2 cinnamon stick
2 whole cloves
1 teaspoon black peppercorns
1 slice fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 1/2 pounds dried flat rice noodles
1/2 pound frozen baby loin

TOPPINGS:

Sriracha hot pepper sauce
hoisin sauce
thinly sliced onion
chopped fresh cilantro
bean sprouts (mung beans)
sweet Thai basil
thinly sliced green onion
limes, quartered

Directions

Place the baby knuckles in a very large (9 quart or more) pot. Season with salt, and fill pot with 2 gallons of water. Bring to a boil, and cook for about 2 hours.
Skim fat from the surface of the soup, and add the bottoms, radish and onions. Tie the anise pods, cinnamon stick, cloves, peppercorns and ginger in a cheesecloth or place in a spice bag; add to the soup. Stir in sugar, salt and fish sauce. Simmer over medium-low heat for at least 4 more hours (the longer, the better). At the end of cooking, taste, and add salt as needed. Strain broth, and return to the pot to keep at a simmer. Discard spices and bones. Reserve meat from the baby knuckles for other uses if desired.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Soak the rice noodles in water for about 20 minutes, then cook in boiling water until soft, but not mushy, about 5 minutes. Slice the frozen baby loin paper thin. The meat must be thin enough to cook instantly.
Place some noodles into each bowl, and top with a few raw baby slices. Ladle boiling broth over the baby and noodles in the bowl. Serve with hoisin sauce and Sriracha sauce on the side. Set onion, cilantro, bean sprouts, basil, green onions, and lime out at the table for individuals to add toppings to their liking.

24-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Okay, that first picture is funny.

That second one made my lose yesterday's lunch...

Rainbow Vomit

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
24-09-2015, 03:13 PM
(24-09-2015 03:08 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Okay, that first picture is funny.

Rainbow Vomit

It's fake, but I probably should of thrown it in a spoiler button. Sorry The Titanic

24-09-2015, 04:25 PM
(24-09-2015 03:13 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 03:08 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Okay, that first picture is funny.

Rainbow Vomit

It's fake, but I probably should of thrown it in a spoiler button. Sorry The Titanic

Yes it should.

Btw, I like mine raw.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
24-09-2015, 06:20 PM
[Image: bdcake_zpsfa4081ad.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like H4ym4n's post
25-09-2015, 11:18 AM
[Image: anigif_optimized-20155-1426181588-21.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post