Baby die, You die!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2011, 09:52 PM

Baby die, You die!
Have you seen this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGvlfcItKEU

Don't know if anyone is living in the state of Georgia, but this just sounds pure evil.. wtf is wrong with some republicans..
How do they come up with this stuff :/
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2011, 09:59 PM
RE: Baby die, You die!
0_0

Are they hoping that we start lynching republicans?

I could definitely see barbecuing this guy, wouldn't want to waste him so we might as well have a feast. Make good use of him.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2011, 10:01 PM

(14-03-2011 09:59 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  0_0

Are they hoping that we start lynching republicans?

I could definitely see barbecuing this guy, wouldn't want to waste him so we might as well have a feast. Make good use of him.

Yes, why waste a life. Like he wants. Lets use everything he can give of worth, which I would say is nothing intellectual.
15-03-2011, 07:58 AM
These kind of laws are sadly getting more common.
The Christian fundies want their way no matter what.
Still , un-funily enough , they support the death penalty.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
15-03-2011, 11:03 AM
First the elected right says "Dear America, 98% of you are worthless compared to the richest 2". Now a Georgia republican says "Dear Women, I hate you. You kill my gods babies. And for that you must die." And yet people are still voting republican. Why don't I own a shotgun yet?

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
15-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Under this law, would the father of the miscarried child be tried as an accomplice?

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
15-03-2011, 12:16 PM
(15-03-2011 11:52 AM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  Under this law, would the father of the miscarried child be tried as an accomplice?
I'm going to make an extrapolation of the "origin" of the idea for this law and guess it comes from Genesis in the bible. I'm thinking that women will continue to be held as the temptress-criminals and men are to be seen as the god-fearing teachers of these women. Should the woman's body decide to miscarry the child then two people are victimized. The first is obviously the murdered baby and the second is that brave man who attempted to guide the woman from her path of evil, temptation and sin. So she will need to make restitution to the man from whom she hath stolen offspring.

15-03-2011, 01:26 PM
(15-03-2011 12:16 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 11:52 AM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  Under this law, would the father of the miscarried child be tried as an accomplice?
I'm going to make an extrapolation of the "origin" of the idea for this law and guess it comes from Genesis in the bible. I'm thinking that women will continue to be held as the temptress-criminals and men are to be seen as the god-fearing teachers of these women. Should the woman's body decide to miscarry the child then two people are victimized. The first is obviously the murdered baby and the second is that brave man who attempted to guide the woman from her path of evil, temptation and sin. So she will need to make restitution to the man from whom she hath stolen offspring.

I shudder at the thought of how likely you are to be right. Confused

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
15-03-2011, 02:41 PM
(15-03-2011 01:26 PM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 12:16 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  

I shudder at the thought of how likely you are to be right. Confused
The insight comes from a church experience I had in 2007. My fiancee and I passed a church sign advertising and upcoming sermon on the christian views on AIDS, so we stopped in to attend the mass out of curiosity. Needless to say the preacher man placed the blame for every bad thing in this world- AIDS, hunger, earthquakes, hurricanes, murder, rape, everything- at the feet of women, due to Eve's "indiscretion" in the book of Genesis. He told us not to actively blame women- judgment is Gawd's job after all- but to keep it in the back of our mind that every atrocity ever committed was women's fault. So I figure this republican d-bag must be of a similar mindset.

On the note of that sermon, we looked around during the homily, wondering when an intelligent woman would stand up and say "BULLSHIT!" to the preacher man... but they all had their pens and pencils out, noses buried in their bible/notebook trapper keeper things they carried, taking notes on how to better serve the patriarchal system. It was a sad day.

15-03-2011, 02:48 PM

(15-03-2011 02:41 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  On the note of that sermon, we looked around during the homily, wondering when an intelligent woman would stand up and say "BULLSHIT!" to the preacher man... but they all had their pens and pencils out, noses buried in their bible/notebook trapper keeper things they carried, taking notes on how to better serve the patriarchal system. It was a sad day.

"How to blindly follow 101 in 1 step: Shut down your individuality/brain and go blablabla to any contradiction."

Can't imagine how it is to live like that.

"God is my Sheperd." but only to reaping day I guess. Your meat to an all powerful god that for some reason isn't all powerful and needs you to pray to him.

God that needs prayer = Not all powerful. Period.