Baby die, You die!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2011, 03:12 PM

RE: Baby die, You die!
Representative Bobby Franklin is a bit psychotic.
Though if this passes, he'll have succeeded in infecting the majority of the Georgia Legislature with his disease.

Asshole!
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 08:48 PM
(15-03-2011 02:48 PM)Sanctus Wrote:  "How to blindly follow 101 in 1 step: Shut down your individuality/brain and go blablabla to any contradiction."

Can't imagine how it is to live like that.

This right here is why people continue to vote republican. They always have and they refuse to consider the thought of doing anything else. Here is a somewhat interesting article on the subject:

http://alstefanelli.wordpress.com/2011/0...interests/

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 09:35 PM
(15-03-2011 02:48 PM)Sanctus Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 02:41 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  On the note of that sermon, we looked around during the homily, wondering when an intelligent woman would stand up and say "BULLSHIT!" to the preacher man... but they all had their pens and pencils out, noses buried in their bible/notebook trapper keeper things they carried, taking notes on how to better serve the patriarchal system. It was a sad day.

"How to blindly follow 101 in 1 step: Shut down your individuality/brain and go blablabla to any contradiction."

Can't imagine how it is to live like that.

"God is my Sheperd." but only to reaping day I guess. Your meat to an all powerful god that for some reason isn't all powerful and needs you to pray to him.

God that needs prayer = Not all powerful. Period.
I forget the metal band's name, but there was a song called "Deconstruction" with the lyric "Will you stand in line while the shepherd hunts his sheep?"

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
15-03-2011, 10:30 PM

(15-03-2011 09:35 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  I forget the metal band's name, but there was a song called "Deconstruction" with the lyric "Will you stand in line while the shepherd hunts his sheep?"

Nevermore. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Wow, that's a pretty aggressive stance not following the Jewish Lilith's part in it. She being the image of a woman not bound by man. Of course when they made the Christian bible they didn't take the story of Adam and Eve only re adapted it to fit better. So I suppose that's part of it too. People seem to forget how young these mythical first humans are, and how obviously stupid they would be. Just because they have adult bodies doesn't mean they have any experience with the world.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
17-03-2011, 02:58 AM
When I clicked the link I thought it would be some Republican fundie demanding women who have abortions be executed- but MISCARRIAGES? Which they have NO control over? That's like executing men for having premature baldness. What kind of retard would even suggest such a thing? Oh, wait, a RELIGIOUS one...now I get it...no, wait, I simply don't. Where the hell in the Bible does it say having a miscarriage is a sin? Or is there some passage that condemns us to hell for having maladies such as burst appendixes, heart attacks, cancerous lumps, chronic migraines, or other medical conditions none of us would wish upon ourselves? Even the Genesis referral regarding women as the root of all sin is not enough to explain this giant leap in "reasoning" that having a miscarriage should be made a crime punishable by death. Next we'll have to start executing people who go blind due to medical reasons, because that's just as logically acceptable.

The way to see by Faith, is to shut the eye of Reason. - Ben Franklin
17-03-2011, 03:25 AM
All over the world there are riots against the governments, I think it is time to wake Americas biggest minority group - The Atheist - and start the God-Damn-Revolution. Or at least, will someone have the balls to "remove" these kind of idiots from existence? Because, if you don't, he will push that law, sooner or later, and then it would be too late. Act now, it's time for you to return YOUR country to the ways of your founding fathers.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson