Baby snacks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Baby snacks
It's been a few days since the earth welcomed its 7 billionth inhabitant. So, there have never been as much babies before in human history.

Nevertheless, I have noticed a sharp decrease in baby eating activities. No more recipes, no more tasty newborn snacks. What happened to all of us? Did we grow soft? Did we finally give up and succumb to the biblical menu restrictions?

I know we shouldn't abuse the joke, but once a week is an A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E minimum...

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2011, 08:41 AM
RE: Baby snacks
My favourite is baby fillet. Fried in a little butter with a peppercorn sauce but not too much sauce otherwise you overpower the taste of the baby.

If I don't have prime baby fillet I usually go for baby stir fry instead Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
15-11-2011, 10:24 AM
I mean, eww...

Eating 'em, looking after 'em, cleaning up after em... yuk. There's gotta be a better way... grafting, or something. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2011, 10:30 AM

Baby Orgasm:
  • 1/2 lb of babies
  • 12 baby tears
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp pepper
  • 3/4 tbsp unicorn sperm
  • 5 hairs from Obama's nutsack
  • 1/4 bag Cheetos
  • & 1/2 tbsp chocolate
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2011, 10:32 AM
I was gonna post a pic of baby soup from taiwan (for real) but then I thought better of it.......Confused

Smokey BBQ sauce makes almost anything taste good Tongue

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
15-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Lately I've been brining my baby.

Immediately after cleaning the carcass (and before rigor sets in) place the whole baby in a large pot of heavily salted ice water. Cover and let rest for 1 to 3 days (when rigor fully passes allow for a couple extra hours), adding ice as needed to maintain temperature at around 2C. The baby meat ages beautifully, without absorbing excess moisture. It is an excellent way to prep baby for smoking or any type of slow cooking.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
15-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Hey its catching on.......

........its nice to see kids cooking babys Tongue

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
15-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Yes. Well, I'm a vegetarian. Angel

Smile But that's never stopped me from whipping up a mouthwatering dish of roast infant.

The sauce is amazing! And of course, I surround it with lots of carrots, onions, and new potatoes. I try to keep the spices simple, but I do use a grind of green, black, and white pepper; it really brings out a deep, rich flavor. And yes, there is my special little twist in the stuffing... cherries. Yep - I find they cut that odd oiliness, without drying out the meat.

[Secret: Baste. Baste. Baste.]

Tongue Mmm... I think I just made myself hungry!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Has anyone tried the raw baby diet? I hear it's healthier....
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
15-11-2011, 02:27 PM
my bad.
been buzzy lately...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.