Back! Maybe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Back! Maybe.
Welcome back, it's interesting to see someone here who doesn't claim atheism or theism. It will be cool to see your take on things.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2016, 06:09 PM
(09-05-2016 06:04 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Welcome back, it's interesting to see someone here who doesn't claim atheism or theism. It will be cool to see your take on things.

Glad to hear that you are interested. (In hearing on how I see things) Feel free to shoot me a question or somethin'.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
09-05-2016, 06:15 PM
(09-05-2016 05:52 PM)Question Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 05:23 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Welcome home.
Thanks!
(09-05-2016 05:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Welcome back!
Hey, I remember you!
(09-05-2016 05:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You're no longer an atheist? What did you become instead?

Welcome back.
Thank you, and a form of pagan.

So funny. I am a xian minister and a pagan priest. Recently I became a Dudeist. Smile

I hope you like your new visit.

Oh, please take note of my signature.. I rotate between sanity and insanity. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-05-2016, 06:21 PM
(09-05-2016 06:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 05:52 PM)Question Wrote:  Thanks!
Hey, I remember you!
Thank you, and a form of pagan.

So funny. I am a xian minister and a pagan priest. Recently I became a Dudeist. Smile

Oh, please take note of my signature.. I rotate between sanity and insanity. Smile

Oh sweet. What Gods do you follow, if I may ask?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
09-05-2016, 06:48 PM
(09-05-2016 05:03 PM)Question Wrote:  I used to stomp around these forums years ago, while I'm no longer an atheist (not a Christian either) I thought I'd poke my head in and say hi.

Welcome back! I am curious too!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-05-2016, 06:52 PM
(09-05-2016 06:48 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 05:03 PM)Question Wrote:  I used to stomp around these forums years ago, while I'm no longer an atheist (not a Christian either) I thought I'd poke my head in and say hi.

Welcome back! I am curious too!

Hey you! I remember you. How ya been?

09-05-2016, 07:00 PM
(09-05-2016 06:52 PM)Question Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 06:48 PM)Dom Wrote:  Welcome back! I am curious too!

Hey you! I remember you. How ya been?

Just fine. And you? I remember you also Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-05-2016, 07:02 PM
Back! Maybe.
Welcome back, ?. I've only been here for a year, so I don't know you. I look forward to seeing you here.
09-05-2016, 07:08 PM
(09-05-2016 06:21 PM)Question Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 06:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So funny. I am a xian minister and a pagan priest. Recently I became a Dudeist. Smile

Oh sweet. What Gods do you follow, if I may ask?

Aĺl gods are fictional. I am a lifelong atheist. I did all that for a laugh. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-05-2016, 07:28 PM
(09-05-2016 07:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 06:52 PM)Question Wrote:  Hey you! I remember you. How ya been?

Just fine. And you? I remember you also Smile

Been better. Bout to move off to uni.
(09-05-2016 07:02 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Welcome back, ?. I've only been here for a year, so I don't know you. I look forward to seeing you here.

Was here way before that. Angel