Back in the fog.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: Back in the fog.
(09-07-2013 09:29 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  I actually think I know what my problem is.

Yes, I have been dealing with symptoms of depression (I feel emotionless aside from the emotion of anxiety).

I just realized something though, I haven't cried since I was in the 3rd grade (10th now)!

I have felt the inability to cry in those 7 long years, the saddest stories to nothing to me.

Maybe I should just let it all out, maybe the emotions that I am holding are mentally blocking me.

It sounds far fetched but it just might work.

CRY FOR SCIENCE!

Sometimes depression doesn't take on classical symptoms. It can sometimes be stuff like lethargy, or body aches. Extreme cases can produce auditory hallucinations, similar to schizophrenia. Something's going on here...

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
09-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Puberty is when people often find out they are diabetic and that can cause the "fog" and fatigue you describe. Then again, it could simply be a vitamin deficiency - check it out with a doctor. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
10-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Oh good call Kim. I hadn't thought of diabetes. All the other ones thyroid, mono, etc...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

10-07-2013, 10:45 AM
I feel better this morning, but I know it will come back.

I think it's all of the gluten in my diet (I eat fast food a lot).

Other than that I'm pretty healthy (I shouldn't have diabetes, I wasn't born with it, it doesn't run in my family) at 14 and 101 pounds.

I'm underweight for my age.

I think I'm going to make a food diary or something to find patterns and seek out what is causing this terrible mental fatigue and stuffiness.
10-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Peeps were talking about crying... watch Grave For The Fireflies. I cried for a good hour after that, I then remained in the fetal position for about a month.

Oh, and just because you weren't born with diabetes and it doesn't run in your family doesn't mean you don't have it. Wink

If you weren't so young, I'd just tell you to hit the bong. Big Grin

[Image: opforum1.png]
10-07-2013, 11:06 AM
(09-07-2013 11:51 PM)kim Wrote:  Puberty is when people often find out they are diabetic and that can cause the "fog" and fatigue you describe. Then again, it could simply be a vitamin deficiency - check it out with a doctor. Thumbsup

diabetes is one of the things I thought of too when I first read the post. And untreated diabetes can be fatal. I don't say that to freak you out UA, but sometimes ignoring and brushing off problems can only make things worse.

Go to a doctor and get properly checked out. It could be something big....it could be nothing much to worry about...until you are checked you don't know.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
10-07-2013, 11:34 AM
If you eat a lot of fast food, it could also be a intolerance of nitrites.

GO TO THE DOCTOR. Just go and walk into emergency. You can do it on your own. One your issue is known and dealt with, your parents will also be happy you are well.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
13-07-2013, 06:59 AM
Back in the fog.
These are all good suggestions, but have you checked the weather report for your area? You might be feeling foggy because...well...because maybe it's foggy out? You don't want to overlook the small things!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Everyone's ideas are possible, but only one of them will actually happen (in my heart's hopes), ZOMBIES!
14-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Back in the fog.
(14-07-2013 09:36 AM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Everyone's ideas are possible, but only one of them will actually happen (in my heart's hopes), ZOMBIES!

I was thinking this earlier. I hope you get what your heart desires. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel