Back stateside

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 08:32 PM
Back stateside
Yikes, I'm glad to be back. Three weeks in China left me with an appetite for greasy food. When my wife was bringing me home from the airport, I asked her if we had anything to eat at home and she told me (jokingly I think), "well, we have chicken and rice." I do like rice but fuck rice for the next week or so.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
20-08-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Back stateside
Welcome home, OC Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-08-2015, 08:37 PM
This should reaclimate your palate, OC! Shy

[Image: t-burger-11.jpg]

Don't look, Jenny! Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
20-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Next time try the noodles side of China, like Lanzhou or something Tongue

When I lived in Washington State, there was this restaurant called the Southern Kitchen that had all the typical 'murican southern/New Orleans food. It was my default first place to eat after coming home from overseas restaurant.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
20-08-2015, 08:48 PM
(20-08-2015 08:37 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  This should reaclimate your palate, OC! Shy

[Image: t-burger-11.jpg]

Don't look, Jenny! Tongue

lol thanks for the warning Tongue
20-08-2015, 09:38 PM
(20-08-2015 08:38 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Next time try the noodles side of China, like Lanzhou or something Tongue

When I lived in Washington State, there was this restaurant called the Southern Kitchen that had all the typical 'murican southern/New Orleans food. It was my default first place to eat after coming home from overseas restaurant.

Oh yeah. I ate tons of 面条 as well.

Big Grin

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
21-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Glad you're back, TOC!

We've missed having you around, with a fresh influx of ID/IC mumbo-jumbo. Could definitely have used your help, and your superior skills at dissecting "well this biochemical system appears irreducibly complex and thus designed" mumbo-jumbo and quote-mining from the Creationists.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post