Back to the Future

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Back to the Future
So maybe they're working on hoverboards.... where's my flying car and Mr Fusion?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/142...hoverboard

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
23-10-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: Back to the Future
So fucking cool. Only problem is the surface... You can not take it out on the street. Still, epic shit.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
23-10-2014, 01:14 PM
(23-10-2014 12:46 PM)Filox Wrote:  So fucking cool. Only problem is the surface... You can not take it out on the street. Still, epic shit.

What kind of license will we need? And who sells insurance for this?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
23-10-2014, 03:30 PM
(23-10-2014 01:14 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 12:46 PM)Filox Wrote:  So fucking cool. Only problem is the surface... You can not take it out on the street. Still, epic shit.

It doesn't look very easy to control either, I love that they're thinking of this kinda stuff and building it. Maybe someday we'll get to what it was like in the movies. I still want a jet pack though...

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
23-10-2014, 08:20 PM
(23-10-2014 01:14 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

Licence: vertical

Insurance: Gieco...gecko's do vertical
24-10-2014, 01:46 AM
I doubt it actually works.

We do not have anti gravity technology. If we did, the government would never tell us about it.

The only way this works is if it is magnatized to the floor it is on which requires a specialized floor to be made for it that will cost you tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars. Plus whatever the actual board itself costs.

You are spending 1000$ on a "Ride" on their hover board. Not actually getting a hoverboard yourself.

$2000.00 gets you LOTS of hoverboard "TIME".

$5000.00 gets you to meet the team. It is not until you have spent 10k on this retarded con that you get the actual board. So 10k for a board with an led lamp on the bottom that "if" and this is an extremely BIIIIIGGG IF the item is not a con artist. It will only work with extremely powerful ( not to mention you need hearing protection or you will go deft for the rest of your life...LOUD) Air pumps like what our current hover technology uses.

You will spend about 100-150k on a specialized play area with the specialized floor you need for the board to actually work if its a magnet and not a air pump or works off water like some jet packs do that have a hose connected to them.

In short, everyone who spend money on this, especially the 5 and 10k people.

I feel so fucking sad for them that they through their money away. It almost reminds me of all the retards on this fucking planet who are actually convinced that Mars One is legit.

When 2020...or 25 I think it was comes around and all these people are wondering why mars one vanishes off the face of the planet after taking in millions of peoples donated money and poofs into thin air when it comes to do the "launch". I am gonna stand up, point and laugh in everyone's faces with biggest I told you so of their lives.

Why do ignorant people FALL for blatent lies like this? Anti Grav is like..300-400 years from ever even being considered a possibility. MAYBE 200. There is no possible fucking way on this planet we could ever hope to achieve that in our life times, let alone the very end of our childrens life times. Maybe when grandchildren are like 50-70 they will see something on the news about it, but thats it.

We cannot even make fucking fusion energy a reality yet, or artificial gravity. Then these people are trying to convince us that they have antigrave tech on a...KICKSTARTER? Before the worlds most powerful military, secret agency, and Super scientist led mega corps cannot even make a the same tech themselves? You gotta be kidding me! XD

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
24-10-2014, 02:02 AM
The maglev train in Shanghai technically levitates. Fast, smooth, and quiet. Naturally, it only works on the tracks designed for it.

I'll be happy if I live long enough to wear some nanotech based body armor... Or shoot someone with a rail gun (on my bucket list), like a miniaturized version of the ones the Navy is preparing to implement.

'Murican Canadian
26-10-2014, 08:47 AM
Shadow fox, read a bit better, they did say what kind of surface it needs to be, they didnt say this is anti-grav device, but a magnet based hover engine.

No scams, just a start-up project for something that can be made much better. It costs so much because it is still in prototype phase.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson