Back to the Future makes me feel old.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Back to the Future makes me feel old.
(21-02-2015 03:09 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  My personal favorite movie of all time is Aliens!
A movie I can remember seeing for the first time, in 1986, 29 years ago! Weeping
So yeah, you feel old, sometimes. Doesn't help when you here the 20-somethings talking about the 90's like you used to talk about the 80's! Undecided

I went to a double feature of Outland and Aliens (in that order) with one of my roommates when I was in radio school - at a theater in Petaluma Ca.

We dropped acid and burned a couple before going in.

I was peaking when the critter came out of the guy's chest.....

talk about pucker factor.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-02-2015, 05:10 PM
So I'm in High school and they have me read Orwell's 1984 and I'm thinking no way this happens in 6 years time.

Any of you old geezers remember any of the following TV shows?

F Troop
Combat
The Rat Patrol
The Fugitive
The Monkees
Let's Make a Deal

I don't feel that old Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
21-02-2015, 05:14 PM
I'm the same age as Marty McFly.
21-02-2015, 05:14 PM
Back to the future. Well, back then I had a furture. All I got now is a past. But I'm gonna do a whole lot of fishing before I die. I'm through with women. I still look at them, but I have to think really hard to remember why.

And thats about all I have to say about that.

The one, true, and real Harvey

Bene vixit, bene qui latuit
René Descartes
22-02-2015, 05:56 PM
(21-02-2015 05:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  So I'm in High school and they have me read Orwell's 1984 and I'm thinking no way this happens in 6 years time.

Any of you old geezers remember any of the following TV shows?

F Troop
Combat
The Rat Patrol
The Fugitive
The Monkees
Let's Make a Deal

I don't feel that old Weeping

I remember all of those. I also remember going to the theater to see My Fair Lady, The Sound of Music, How the West Was Won, The Graduate, and Midnight Cowboy, all when they first came out -- and that would be the 1960s.
22-02-2015, 06:39 PM
(22-02-2015 05:56 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I remember all of those. I also remember going to the theater to see My Fair Lady, The Sound of Music, How the West Was Won, The Graduate, and Midnight Cowboy, all when they first came out -- and that would be the 1960s.

[Image: great_scott-s400x341-252428.png]

I kid Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
23-02-2015, 08:47 AM
I first saw Back to the Future in about 1998. I loved it.

I still tend to think of the '80s as being the 'previous decade'... But they ain't no more.

The world doesn't feel like the same place any more to me. At about 16 I suddenly felt everything change around me, and couldn't put my finger on it.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post