Back to the slammer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2015, 10:13 AM
Back to the slammer
Looks like she did it again.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/infamous-kent...35278.html

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
19-09-2015, 10:38 AM
RE: Back to the slammer
There's nothing more boring, predictable and stupid than a sanctimonious asshole with a cause.

Kim Davis can go fuck herself... (nobody else wants to)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-09-2015, 11:23 AM
I hope the judge waits long enough for the Oath Takers to get there before he has her hauled off to jail.
I really want to see what happens if those geniuses get involved.
19-09-2015, 11:52 AM
(19-09-2015 11:23 AM)pablo Wrote:  I hope the judge waits long enough for the Oath Takers to get there before he has her hauled off to jail.
I really want to see what happens if those geniuses get involved.

I met the type -- in the Michigan Militia.

The Militia is a great idea -- citizen soldiers.

The problem is the states no longer take the lead, and run it as it should be run. (Think Switzerland or Israel ).

So what you end up with is a bunch of loose cannons - like "Oath Takers" - who want to "enforce the Constitution" -- however they see it.

Actually - "loose cannon" is probably misleading -- as a loose cannon is at least somewhat directional --- these whackadoodles go off in all directions at once.....

It might be amusing to see how many of these jokers show up -- and shit themselves when real troops arrive...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-09-2015, 12:04 PM
(19-09-2015 10:13 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Looks like she did it again.

She is going to milk her 15 minutes of fame. She is getting donations and being heralded as a fine example of a Christian. I am certain she is getting enough out of this to feel that it's worthwhile.

I have to ignore anything she says past the whole 'sanctity of marriage' BS. I don't think she could have displayed less sanctity of marriage if she had tried. The ultimate public hypocrite.

Everything that's going on is feeding a troll.

She is spitting in the face of law and claiming that it's okay, 'cause gawd. Her gawd is apparently okay with adultery and divorce...as long as you are hetero.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-09-2015, 12:33 PM
So I recall Mike Huckabee saying he was going to take her place if these charges we're brought up again. So ether he's about to do a major back peddle or he's out of the election. Ether way. Should be fun for us.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
19-09-2015, 12:38 PM
(19-09-2015 12:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 10:13 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Looks like she did it again.

She is going to milk her 15 minutes of fame. She is getting donations and being heralded as a fine example of a Christian. I am certain she is getting enough out of this to feel that it's worthwhile.

I have to ignore anything she says past the whole 'sanctity of marriage' BS. I don't think she could have displayed less sanctity of marriage if she had tried. The ultimate public hypocrite.

She is spitting in the face of law and claiming that it's okay, 'cause gawd. Her gawd is apparently okay with adultery and divorce...as long as you are hetero.

I'd love to hear what kind of stellar advice her lawyer has been feeding her.
19-09-2015, 12:42 PM
(19-09-2015 12:38 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 12:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  She is going to milk her 15 minutes of fame. She is getting donations and being heralded as a fine example of a Christian. I am certain she is getting enough out of this to feel that it's worthwhile.

I'd love to hear what kind of stellar advice her lawyer has been feeding her.

I am sure they are holding her up as an example of the persecuted Christian.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-09-2015, 12:43 PM
(19-09-2015 12:33 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  So I recall Mike Huckabee saying he was going to take her place if these charges we're brought up again. So ether he's about to do a major back peddle or he's out of the election. Ether way. Should be fun for us.

Huckabee was never really in the election.
19-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Ya know what's really going on here don'tcha?????

Kim got turned in jail, and is now some woman's bitch, so she wants to go back.

That's the story I'm going with...

Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post