Backyard Fireworks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2017, 03:20 AM
RE: Backyard Fireworks
My niece will be sleeping over tonight and accompanying me on the trip. Now I've got to finish cleaning house before she gets here. Confused
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2017, 03:24 AM
(28-04-2017 10:33 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(28-04-2017 07:52 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I dropped my spents on my neighbor's house. He was in the habit of sending his dog over to shit in my yard.

Stick a bunger up the dog's arse, and solve two problems at once... the dog's and yours. Big Grin

Bad man Beat_stick Tongue Wink
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
04-05-2017, 08:11 AM
My niece and I had a great trip to Pocono Fireworks Outlet in Tannersville, PA. There were plenty of new items in every category. Everything on my shopping list was in stock. I also brought home a stack of the PFO flyers to distribute to customers at the Transfer Station where I work. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
04-05-2017, 07:22 PM
(12-03-2017 01:24 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Is anyone here interested in backyard fireworks? Are there any good fireworks outlets in your area? Which ones have the most reasonable prices? What types of pyrotechnic devices are your favorites? What are your favorite brands?

http://poconofireworks.com/wp-content/th...rand-2.png
http://poconofireworks.com/wp-content/th...rand-3.png
http://poconofireworks.com/wp-content/th...rand-6.png

I don't do fireworks. Around the Fourth of July my yard is inundated with the leavings of neighbors celebration not to mention the constant bangs and crashes of the churches, parks and whatever that go on for days around that holiday. I guess I've become more conservative in my old age than I thought. It's not that I'm not patriotic it's just the noise.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
[+] 2 users Like Ro3bert's post
11-05-2017, 08:16 AM
My MA E-ZPass worked fine, but unfortunately it doesn't qualify for the E-ZPass discount on I-87. My account got billed for the full toll. Only NY E-ZPass users get the discount. Facepalm
17-06-2017, 07:16 PM
A few people down in the village have started "test firing" their fireworks. I've been hearing a few items getting set off over the past couple of Friday and Saturday nights. This evening I set off a 70-shot Silvery Hawk. Dynamite! Thumbsup
19-06-2017, 05:17 AM
I'm going to set off another medium-size multitube tonight. Big Grin
19-06-2017, 08:42 PM
Backyard Fireworks
I hate fireworks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
28-06-2017, 07:14 AM
Well, only six days to go until the 4th of July. A few of the locals have already been "test firing" a few items from their fireworks stashes. It's my guess that the air will be thick with the pleasant scents from barbecue grills and the night sky will be lit up by pyrotechnics this Saturday. Several people in the village have told me of their fireworks trips last spring. The area markets have been crowded with customers stocking up on picnic items for the 4th. Smile

“The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epocha in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival. It ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations (fireworks), from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more.” (John Adams, in a letter to his wife Abigail)
28-06-2017, 08:37 AM
Around here in Florida, it's legal to sell them but not to set them off. But the police can't really keep up with enforcement. Every 4th of July and New Years pop-up tend distributors show up on street corners all over town and people snatch them up!

Then for the next several weeks people will be doing fireworks in their back yards every night. It's soooo obnoxious. On the 4th it's really pretty, because there are fireworks all over the skyline all night. But after that, it just gets annoying until people run out of them.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post