Backyard Fireworks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2017, 06:33 AM
RE: Backyard Fireworks
(20-08-2017 03:15 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 07:30 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Your property? Legal where you are?

> My property. Fireworks are illegal here, but I live in a remote rural area where the police are tolerant of fireworks as long as they are being used safely and no one is setting the woods on fire. Smile

In this neighborhood, shit goes boom on a regular basis.

Daily small arms fire as well.

Ya gotta love it.

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2017, 07:16 PM
(24-08-2017 06:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 03:15 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > My property. Fireworks are illegal here, but I live in a remote rural area where the police are tolerant of fireworks as long as they are being used safely and no one is setting the woods on fire. Smile

In this neighborhood, shit goes boom on a regular basis.

Daily small arms fire as well.

Ya gotta love it.

Big Grin

> Damn! Gasp
04-09-2017, 07:30 AM
I guess I'm not the only one in town with a stash of leftover 4th of July fireworks. Last Saturday night someone down in the valley set off a 20-shot multitube that lasted for about 30 seconds. It was LOUD. Thumbsup
04-09-2017, 08:54 AM
Somebody lit off 50 rounds here this morning.

Me.

Big Grin

I use a 12 gauge and 8 shot ( very fine balls of lead with a very limited range) to clear my lines of fire from my hunting blind. Branches grow out each year, obstructing my view.

It's a whole lot quicker than hauling out a ladder and chainsaw.

Safer, too.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
04-09-2017, 06:56 PM
(04-09-2017 08:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Somebody lit off 50 rounds here this morning.

Me.

Big Grin

I use a 12 gauge and 8 shot ( very fine balls of lead with a very limited range) to clear my lines of fire from my hunting blind. Branches grow out each year, obstructing my view.

Safer, too.

> Have you tried using a branch cutter/pruning pole? Consider
05-09-2017, 06:17 AM
(04-09-2017 06:56 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(04-09-2017 08:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Somebody lit off 50 rounds here this morning.

Me.

Big Grin

Safer, too.

> Have you tried using a branch cutter/pruning pole? Consider

That's fine for the low stuff, although the chainsaw is quicker. But for stuff 30 feet up?? Not so much.