Bacon Grease. What Can't You Use It For?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Bacon Grease. What Can't You Use It For?
(14-12-2013 09:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  The goodness of bacon grease proves the Biblical God is not benevolent.
Y'know - the one that hates pigs. That one. Yes

Yabut, if ya wanna steal the relics of a saint from a Muslim site, (St. John I think was stolen this way from some ex-Christian site-taken over by some in-FEE--dels) ya pack it in bacon, and when they open it ta check, they close it quickly, and go "nothing to see here, be on yer way". And viola. Ya get ta take yer saint body home to display in yer curio cabinet, (or wherever ya want). Betcha didn't know bacon was good fer stealing beligious shit, now did ya ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Living daily with the high tragedy of being #2 on Laramie Hirsch's ignore list.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-12-2013, 10:00 AM
(17-12-2013 09:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 09:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  The goodness of bacon grease proves the Biblical God is not benevolent.
Y'know - the one that hates pigs. That one. Yes

Yabut, if ya wanna steal the relics of a saint from a Muslim site, (St. John I think was stolen this way from some ex-Christian site-taken over by some in-FEE--dels) ya pack it in bacon, and when they open it ta check, they close it quickly, and go "nothing to see here, be on yer way". And viola. Ya get ta take yer saint body home to display in yer curio cabinet, (or wherever ya want). Betcha didn't know bacon was good fer stealing beligious shit, now did ya ?

You sir, are twisted.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-12-2013, 10:47 AM
(17-12-2013 10:00 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-12-2013 09:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yabut, if ya wanna steal the relics of a saint from a Muslim site, (St. John I think was stolen this way from some ex-Christian site-taken over by some in-FEE--dels) ya pack it in bacon, and when they open it ta check, they close it quickly, and go "nothing to see here, it's making us sick, be on yer way". And viola. Ya get ta take yer saint body home to display in yer curio cabinet, (or wherever ya want). Betcha didn't know bacon was good fer stealing beligious shit, now did ya ?

You sir, are twisted.

Oooh. The nicest thing anyone said to me all week. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Living daily with the high tragedy of being #2 on Laramie Hirsch's ignore list.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post