Bacon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Bacon
(08-04-2014 08:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Holy rashers of streaky pork belly nach_in!

You brought the bacon back to life after 18 months! You must be the Bacon Messiah.

Lecture_preist
Lets make a religion out of it, I'll be your god!!! Evil_monster

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2014, 08:45 PM
(08-04-2014 08:44 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 08:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Holy rashers of streaky pork belly nach_in!

You brought the bacon back to life after 18 months! You must be the Bacon Messiah.

Lecture_preist

It already is! Angel

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-04-2014, 08:53 PM
(08-04-2014 08:44 PM)nach_in Wrote:  

Lecture_preist

Fine Bowing But when we do the sacraments can we please replace the wafers with bacon?

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
08-04-2014, 09:01 PM
(08-04-2014 08:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 08:44 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Lecture_preist

Fine Bowing But when we do the sacraments can we please replace the wafers with bacon?

we can, and the whine with bacon grease. And bacon will be mandatory every friday and in crispmas, in which we celebrate the invention of the fried crispy bacon

[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
08-04-2014, 09:31 PM
(08-04-2014 09:01 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 08:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Fine Bowing But when we do the sacraments can we please replace the wafers with bacon?

we can, and the whine with bacon grease. And bacon will be mandatory every friday and in crispmas, in which we celebrate the invention of the fried crispy bacon

If I gotta drink bacon grease I will definitely whine Big Grin
I Like Crispmas, on that day the body of Hog will be chicharrones. Drooling

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicharrón

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
08-04-2014, 09:33 PM
(08-04-2014 09:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 09:01 PM)nach_in Wrote:  we can, and the whine with bacon grease. And bacon will be mandatory every friday and in crispmas, in which we celebrate the invention of the fried crispy bacon

If I gotta drink bacon grease I will definitely whine Big Grin

mmmm pan con chicharron Drooling

08-04-2014, 09:36 PM
(08-04-2014 09:33 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 09:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  If I gotta drink bacon grease I will definitely whine Big Grin

mmmm pan con chicharron Drooling

De repente tengo muchisima hambre. Yes

08-04-2014, 09:46 PM
(08-04-2014 09:01 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 08:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Fine Bowing But when we do the sacraments can we please replace the wafers with bacon?

Oh Crispmas day when the Hogfather visits.

[Image: shs0263a.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
08-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Well that's unsettling, it looks like St. Hogfather is "the little man in the boat" but with attitude.