Bad Design (or Stupid Design to borrow from NDT)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: Bad Design (or Stupid Design to borrow from NDT)
(24-09-2013 05:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-07-2013 03:10 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Black holes emit radiation in the form of Hawking's radiation and in the case of binary black hole systems, gravity waves. In terms of the life span of the universe, Blackholes are like batteries releasing their energy slowly while stars release it quickly...like capacitors.

Who is to say that when all the stars are gone life won't someday flourish in the relative warmth of a black hole?

Who's to say, some day, you might actually say something intelligent.
As usual you missed the point. The POINT was the known timeline, not a speculative possibility. A Pink Monkey may die on a cross and save you some day also.

It's hawking Radiation, not Hawking's Radiation, and as of now, it has not been confirmed as having been observed in space. It's predicted, but not confirmed. A couple groups have claimed they have observed a similar phenomenon in the lab.
http://www.technologyreview.com/view/420...radiation/

You were speculating about the timeline too dumbass.

I have forgiven 95 unprovoked insults directed at me in this forum.

My Ignore list:
Girlyman - for stalking me around the forum.
EvolutionKills - for being a mental midget not worthy of my time.
Chas- because he debates with insults instead of facts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2013, 05:12 AM
(25-09-2013 04:33 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 05:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Who's to say, some day, you might actually say something intelligent.
As usual you missed the point. The POINT was the known timeline, not a speculative possibility. A Pink Monkey may die on a cross and save you some day also.

It's Hawking Radiation, not Hawking's Radiation, and as of now, it has not been confirmed as having been observed in space. It's predicted, but not confirmed. A couple groups have claimed they have observed a similar phenomenon in the lab.
http://www.technologyreview.com/view/420...radiation/

You were speculating about the timeline too dumbass.

Sorry BlowJob, fail again. The ratio the life of the KNOWN general approximate life of a black hole to the the KNOWN general time human life has been around is NOT speculation. But, thanks again for lying, Mr. Troll-Extraordinaire-Minus-Seven. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker
25-09-2013, 01:28 PM
(25-09-2013 05:12 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 04:33 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You were speculating about the timeline too dumbass.

Sorry BlowJob, fail again. The ratio the life of the KNOWN general approximate life of a black hole to the the KNOWN general time human life has been around is NOT speculation. But, thanks again for lying, Mr. Troll-Extraordinaire-Minus-Seven. Tongue

Sucky Balls, you claimed that for most of the life of the universe, life will not exist. Most of the life of the universe hasn't happened yet so your claim is a speculation about the future.

I see now that you are trying to change the goal post by moving from life to human life. Your tactics are dishonest, and your about as bright as a brown dwarf.

My Ignore list:
25-09-2013, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 04:48 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Sorry Elderly-Pink-Catholic-Dwarf. Failed again.
The KNOWN ratio NOW, of the life of the universe now, to the known span of human life NOW, is not speculation. YOU moved the goal post. I talked NOW. You talked maybe/future. Nice try. -7 Troll. Life/human life. It's irrelevant.The numbers are approximately the same. The POINT is, if a stupid theist, (not unlike yourself), is trying to assert that the universe AS WE KNOW IT TODAY, was "fine tuned for life",or "intelligently designed", it is easy to demonstrate it was not.
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for the trolls.

Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker
25-09-2013, 06:11 PM
(23-09-2013 04:35 PM)Mistake90 Wrote:  I know that this post will not be popular, however, it must be stated that all information is not included in this article. According to those who believe in a Creator God (myself included), God created a universe, world, life, etc. within six days. The only rule He had was that Adam and Eve not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil....

...After Adam and Eve disobeyed, things changed. Death and judgment entered the picture. So according to the Christian belief, this argument of "stupid design" actually points toward a fallen creation, which is recorded in the first 5 chapters of Genesis.
There are a few logistical problems with god's "original" design too.
Watch and see:

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
26-09-2013, 03:56 AM
(25-09-2013 04:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sorry Elderly-Pink-Catholic-Dwarf. Failed again.
The KNOWN ratio NOW, of the life of the universe now, to the known span of human life NOW, is not speculation. YOU moved the goal post. I talked NOW. You talked maybe/future. Nice try. -7 Troll. Life/human life. It's irrelevant.The numbers are approximately the same. The POINT is, if a stupid theist, (not unlike yourself), is trying to assert that the universe AS WE KNOW IT TODAY, was "fine tuned for life",or "intelligently designed", it is easy to demonstrate it was not.

Here's what you said pig.

"My favorite "cosmic" goof for "fine tuned for life".
The average lifespan of a Black Hole is 100 times that of a star.
That means for .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 (1^-80) of the life of the universe, there will be no life in the universe. Not exactly "fine tuned" for life. "

You weren't talking about now. You were talking about the entire lifespan of the universe.

Retard.

My Ignore list:
27-09-2013, 12:11 PM
(30-07-2013 12:40 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
Quote:Humans both breathe and consume food and water through the Pharynx. This ensures a portion of us will choke to death each year while eating or drinking. This is not a problem in some of our mammalian cousins like dolphins and whales, who have separated respiration and digestive tracts.

I have heard Neil Degrass Tyson make this claim or something to the effect in a lecture and I thought it was stupid. I was surprised he made the comment because I think of him as a very bright and astute person.

Anyways, there is an obvious problem with having a separated respiration and digestive tracks. It requires another orifice. Every orifice is an avenue for bacteria and viruses to enter your body. So while your chances of choking diminish(its conceivable the orifice could become clogged even if it is separate from the digestive track), your chances of getting an infection increase dramatically.

I would bet that most people have had way more sore throats then they have had choking incidents.

requires another orifice? you mean other than the ones already on the human body?
Do you not have a nose? Or maybe you can eat with your nose?

Try to actually think your thoughts through to conclusion before posting. It will make you sound more intelligent.

She turned me into a NEWT. I got better, though.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
27-09-2013, 01:21 PM
(27-09-2013 12:11 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  requires another orifice? you mean other than the ones already on the human body?
Do you not have a nose? Or maybe you can eat with your nose?

Try to actually think your thoughts through to conclusion before posting. It will make you sound more intelligent.

If your nose wasn't connected to you lungs you would have a hard time smelling things. When you got a sinus infection, all that nasty stuff would have no where to drain to except your lungs causing you to drown in your own snot.

My Ignore list:
27-09-2013, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2013 03:36 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-09-2013 03:56 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 04:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sorry Elderly-Pink-Catholic-Dwarf. Failed again.

Here's what you said pig.

"My favorite "cosmic" goof for "fine tuned for life".
The average lifespan of a Black Hole is 100 times that of a star.
That means for .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 (1^-80) of the life of the universe, there will be no life in the universe. Not exactly "fine tuned" for life. "

You weren't talking about now. You were talking about the entire lifespan of the universe.

Retard.

Nice try. You STILL have not addressed the POINT.
The point. You know what that is, BlowJob ?
Jebus no likey when you call people pigs and retards.
I wish I could "get religion" and learn to call people pigs and retards.
Does that get taught in Class 4 ; "How to be a judgmental theist troll, and make people hate religion even more".
Actually I was UNDERESTIMATING the lifespan, as one black hole is not even the entire span of one known celestial object. But you are too stupid to get that.

If your nose wasn't connected to you lungs you would have a hard time smelling things. When you got a sinus infection, all that nasty stuff would have no where to drain to except your lungs causing you to drown in your own snot.

That was one of the most idiotic non sequiturs ever written. Or maybe Jebus could not have invented sinus infections, or designed a system so you didn't get pneumonia from drainage into your lungs, or about a billion other possibilities. As a matter of fact that's EXACTLY what DOES happen. Drainage DOES get into your lungs and people die from pneumonia, by the millions. Yet another subject BlowJob is totally ignorant of.

27-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Re: Bad Design (or Stupid Design to borrow from NDT)
Ummmm...what?

You realize your olfactory system has nothing to do with your lungs, right?

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2