Bad day...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2015, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2015 08:55 PM by nerwin.)
Bad day...
This isn't a post about religion, but I really wanna get this off my chest.

So every once in a while me and my dad go to our favorite burger joint for lunch and it's been closed for a few months due to renovations and once we heard it was open, we were excited to go and have a burger.

So the way its setup is you walk in and order your food and then you go sit down and they bring it to you. Kind of like a snack bar.

Well the person taking our order barely spoke english and didn't seem to understand it. (she was drinking by the way) We ordered two burgers and two bottled waters, simple right? She repeated back exactly what we ordered. Ok great, came out to about $32.

Sat down, waited for 10 minutes and she brought the food and it was completely messed up, one burger and another order fries and we were like where's the other burger? No big deal so far, all they had to do is bring us the second burger and we would of been happy. Well that didn't turn out to be. She told us that we didn't order a second burger, but we clearly did and paid for it!! Then she was trying to say we had to pay for it again which wasn't going to happen.

Then she came over with the receipt and shoved it in our face that we only ordered one and that just really pissed my dad off and he went off on them and we just left and left the food on the table. They didn't even want to refund us either.

So on top of all of this, it was 50 degrees outside and all the windows and doors were open, it was freezing inside!

I guess they changed management again, this will be the third time and hired new people which seem like a bunch of morons and there are plenty other bad yelp reviews kind of the same problems. We been going there for years and it's always been really good, amazing top notch food and this time the burger wasn't even cooked that well. We were so disappointed.

Well anyways, I went home and decided to write a review on their Facebook page explaining everything that happened and they replied and said I was a liar. Well I may have been a little angry at the time, but I never lied. Then they decided to post the receipt online for everyone to see and it's a receipt that we never got, completely different. I guess they didn't like the review I wrote and wanted me to look to bad. What a bunch of assholes.

It sucks though, it was really a fantastic place to get a burger. But I wont be eating there again to say the least.

Okay...I feel a little better now. How was your Saturday?

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nerwin's post
23-05-2015, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2015 09:29 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
RE: Bad day...
Message removed
23-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Well, that sucks. Guess they haven't figured out customer service is a selling point. There is a really good bagel place near me, but they have absolute terrible customer service. The lady at the counter always has a smirk on her face and always seems like she is pissed that she has to take orders AND make you a bagel sandwich. Want to watch her completely lose her shit--ask her to make you a latte too. The yelp reviews are really bad on this bagel place--all saying the same thing--bagels are good, service is bad. I know they have lost customers because of this lady, who surprisingly happens to be the owner. I am sure your burger place will lose customers too as I am sure you are not the only person they treat like that.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
23-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Ask for the manager.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-05-2015, 09:03 PM
I know how that is nerwin, a great place here changed management and has sucked ever since.
Losing money on top of it is unacceptable.

Gilgamesh: Was that supposed to be a joke?
23-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Sorry you got such suck ass service.

We spent the day drinking rum & coke. Did some chores around the house. Older daughter went with a friend to a M-day pool party. Hubby and I took the younger one to the neighborhood pool just down the street. Our neighborhood is large and really laid back. Did the pool all afternoon. Started to catch a buzz. Came home for dinner, stopped by a friends house for after dinner drinks. Then back a block for a neighborhood ' music int he park' that was packed with families, a band playing, bounce house, cotton candy for the kids and many friends hanging out having beers and other drinks. All within 4-5 houses from our place.

Summer fun is just beginning here.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
23-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Bucky's right (for a change Rolleyes )

These places are usually part of a franchise system so there will be a head office somewhere.

Send them the tale, as per the OP, and you'll probably get a few vouchers out of it.

Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
23-05-2015, 09:09 PM
That sucks Sad sorry you had such a bad day. Sounds like the place needs a renovation in it's staff.

(23-05-2015 08:56 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  You sound like a liar.

You sound like an idiot.

(23-05-2015 09:03 PM)pablo Wrote:  Gilgamesh: Was that supposed to be a joke?

Any of his posts are a joke.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
23-05-2015, 09:11 PM
(23-05-2015 08:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, that sucks. Guess they haven't figured out customer service is a selling point. There is a really good bagel place near me, but they have absolute terrible customer service. The lady at the counter always has a smirk on her face and always seems like she is pissed that she has to take orders AND make you a bagel sandwich. Want to watch her completely lose her shit--ask her to make you a latte too. The yelp reviews are really bad on this bagel place--all saying the same thing--bagels are good, service is bad. I know they have lost customers because of this lady, who surprisingly happens to be the owner. I am sure your burger place will lose customers too as I am sure you are not the only person they treat like that.

Its unfortunate, I'm sure it was just all miscommunication. But hey if they wanted to act like assholes, it works both ways. Ended up going to Subway for lunch and it was perfect. Sometimes the small local restaurants aren't always the best. But its done and over with it now. Just pisses me off.

Its funny though, I've been to a similar bagel shop like that.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
23-05-2015, 09:13 PM
(23-05-2015 09:07 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Bucky's right (for a change Rolleyes )

These places are usually part of a franchise system so there will be a head office somewhere.

Send them the tale, as per the OP, and you'll probably get a few vouchers out of it.

Thumbsup

Yeah unfortunately it's just a small local restaurant.