Baldy Man.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Baldy Man.
No baldness in my family -- just my brother-in-law and his dad.

Never really think about it......

Problem in my family -- we all started going grey in our 20's....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2015, 05:33 AM
There are tons of hot guys who are bald and/or shave their heads.

Bruce Willis Drooling
Vin Diesel Drooling
Kelly Slater Drooling
Sean Connery Drooling
the guy in my yoga class Drooling
and my personal fave: Jason Statham DroolingDroolingDrooling:DroolingDroolingDroolingDrooling

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
20-05-2015, 06:03 AM
(20-05-2015 12:35 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 12:30 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  How bad are the scars. Is it really that bad? Isn't it just something you should be indifferent about really?

Yes I was pretty conceited when I was young.
The scars are pretty bad but will be hidden by a pony tail.

Like Nishi mentioned everyone has scars--both inside and out. If you feel more comfortable covering them up, then cover them up. If you would rather shave your head, shave your head. Who cares what anyone else thinks? Do whatever makes you the most comfortable and happy. We're atheists--people already have preconceived notions about us--what's one more thing? Tongue

And, you could always rock some really cool hats Yes

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
20-05-2015, 06:13 AM
(20-05-2015 05:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  There are tons of hot guys who are bald and/or shave their heads.

Bruce Willis Drooling
Vin Diesel Drooling
Kelly Slater Drooling
Sean Connery Drooling
and my personal fave: Jason Statham DroolingDroolingDrooling:DroolingDroolingDroolingDrooling

Yeah, well... We aren't all badass Statham types. Bald looks fine on 'badass', unfortunately I mostly get 'cute'.
20-05-2015, 07:25 AM
(20-05-2015 06:13 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 05:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  There are tons of hot guys who are bald and/or shave their heads.

Bruce Willis Drooling
Vin Diesel Drooling
Kelly Slater Drooling
Sean Connery Drooling

Yeah, well... We aren't all badass Statham types. Bald looks fine on 'badass', unfortunately I mostly get 'cute'.

Well, yeah Jason Statham is pretty bad ass Tongue But I still think shaved heads look good on non-badass guys too. Besides, cute isn't a bad thing. I know lots of girls who go Drooling over cute guys. I think you are a nice looking guy for a non-bad ass Big Grin

20-05-2015, 07:36 AM
Oh I remember very well when I cam home from school all bald. My dad was quite mad about it. Asking if I was some kind of skinhead now.

And there I was. Nothing more than a kid who had gotten money from his classmates if they could cut off his hair. I didn't really think much about it. It's just hair.
Late on I have been bald many times. I'm actual in the process of waiting for it to grow out again. The worst thing about being bald so far is that you have to shave everyday to keep your head smooth. And since I'm too lazy for that I guess I have to have hair.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-05-2015, 07:56 AM
(20-05-2015 06:13 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Yeah, well... We aren't all badass Statham types. Bald looks fine on 'badass', unfortunately I mostly get 'cute'.

Badass has it's place but it can get old and even a bit intimidating.

But 'cute' ... oh ... SO much can happen with 'cute'. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
20-05-2015, 10:12 AM
My husband had hair transplants. It looks great. The doctor did a fantastic job and made it look very natural. Hubby does a lot of theatre and needs hair for certain roles. He sweats too much to wear a hair piece. Hair transplants gives him more options.

He shaved his hair pretty close a while ago and I didn't see any scar on the back of his head where they took the flap of skin. Some people scar more easily. I think it's called keloid scars and the skin makes a kind of a wormy lump.

Anyway, he's happy with it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
20-05-2015, 10:56 AM
You could always get the pubes glued to your head like Rand Paul.

[Image: rand-paul.jpg]

Or the orangutan hair like the Donald.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK3g_E-Jv8sN28MbnvmmQ...92lLSOXev-]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
20-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Bald can be very sexy. I'm fond of the bald w/ a goatee look myself. Blush