Baldy Man.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: Baldy Man.
A lot of men look good completely shaved. And then they grow a beard...build muscles...and look like a sexy bad ass. I don't date many bald guys, but...bald + tattoos + muscles = win

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
20-05-2015, 03:28 PM
(20-05-2015 07:36 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Oh I remember very well when I cam home from school all bald. My dad was quite mad about it. Asking if I was some kind of skinhead now.

And there I was. Nothing more than a kid who had gotten money from his classmates if they could cut off his hair. I didn't really think much about it. It's just hair.
Late on I have been bald many times. I'm actual in the process of waiting for it to grow out again. The worst thing about being bald so far is that you have to shave everyday to keep your head smooth. And since I'm too lazy for that I guess I have to have hair.

Yeah!....same thing happened when I was a teen, with my Mum, when I came home with my first tatoo.
Not only do you have to shave a bald head each day, polishing is in order tooFacepalm
20-05-2015, 03:59 PM
What ever you do, never tease a bald guy though. God will send two female bears to rip you to shreds. Unsure

2 Kings 2:23-24

.... as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-05-2015, 04:37 PM
I've always thought I'd look good bald and clean shaven with the proper adornment.

[Image: pinhead.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-05-2015, 04:55 PM
(20-05-2015 04:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I've always thought I'd look good bald and clean shaven with the proper adornment.

Hannibal Lector, eat ya heart out!Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
20-05-2015, 09:30 PM
(20-05-2015 04:55 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 04:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I've always thought I'd look good bald and clean shaven with the proper adornment.

Hannibal Lector, eat ya heart out!Thumbsup

With some fava beans....

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
21-05-2015, 01:08 AM
(20-05-2015 10:12 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My husband had hair transplants. It looks great. The doctor did a fantastic job and made it look very natural. Hubby does a lot of theatre and needs hair for certain roles. He sweats too much to wear a hair piece. Hair transplants gives him more options.

He shaved his hair pretty close a while ago and I didn't see any scar on the back of his head where they took the flap of skin. Some people scar more easily. I think it's called keloid scars and the skin makes a kind of a wormy lump.

Anyway, he's happy with it.

My stuff was done in the early 80s.
Imagine the procedures are much better now.
21-05-2015, 05:47 AM
• I never have a bad hair day.
• I don't have to buy shampoo.
• I can think really hard without worrying that my brain will overheat.
• Easier to stay sanitary out in the boonies.
• On that note, one less place I have to worry about picking through hair to check for ticks or other parasites after being out on the boonies.
• I can shower in like 8 seconds on most days, a minute or two longer on shave in the shower days, or just give myself a quick full body sponge bath if I don't have access to a shower.
• I haven't spent a dime on haircuts in years. The only expense is I use a little ore shaving cream and my razors wear out slightly faster.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
21-05-2015, 08:26 AM
(20-05-2015 09:30 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 04:55 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Hannibal Lector, eat ya heart out!Thumbsup

With some fava beans....

And a nice Chianti.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-05-2015, 08:28 AM
(21-05-2015 05:47 AM)yakherder Wrote:  • I never have a bad hair day.
• I don't have to buy shampoo.
• I can think really hard without worrying that my brain will overheat.
• Easier to stay sanitary out in the boonies.
• On that note, one less place I have to worry about picking through hair to check for ticks or other parasites after being out on the boonies.
• I can shower in like 8 seconds on most days, a minute or two longer on shave in the shower days, or just give myself a quick full body sponge bath if I don't have access to a shower.
• I haven't spent a dime on haircuts in years. The only expense is I use a little ore shaving cream and my razors wear out slightly faster.

Yeah, that.

On the other hand, I have the expense and effort of keeping those two she-bears at the ready. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post