Balls

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Balls
(13-12-2016 07:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.buckyballsstore.com/

I got one of those. Great fun!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
14-12-2016, 12:47 PM
(14-12-2016 10:45 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(13-12-2016 08:22 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Don't get testy with me. Gasp

Aww, nuts.

This thread is a load of cobblers!

Cockney rhyming slang - "cobblers awls" = "balls"

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
14-12-2016, 12:50 PM
Girly, I clicked on this thread while I wasin the bagel shop and your man boobs post popped up. The customer standing next to me started looking at me strange Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
14-12-2016, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2016 01:32 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
(14-12-2016 09:51 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  A redheaded Ball

[Image: 01f950962e2be02814dc650a0e712553.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Big Grin

Laugh out load

Drooling

Lucille Ball is an absolute hero of mine. Not only for being a super-smart and tough woman who succeeded in a 100% male-dominated world, but for having the vision to support the "quirky" guy who wanted to bring Star Trek to television:

But her support for the show was necessary as it became clear how expensive the pilot would be. Lucy overruled her board of directors to make sure the episode was produced.

Her support was even more critical when NBC rejected the initial pilot, “The Cage,” in early 1965. NBC ordered a second pilot—introducing Shatner as Kirk—which Lucy agreed to help finance, again over her board’s objections. Star Trek made the fall 1966 schedule, and the pilot won its time slot (though it later suffered in the ratings). “If it were not for Lucy,” former studio executive Ed Holly told Desilu historian Coyne Steven Sanders, “there would be no
Star Trek today.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/08/luc...-star-trek

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
14-12-2016, 02:31 PM
(14-12-2016 01:29 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(14-12-2016 09:51 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  A redheaded Ball

[Image: 01f950962e2be02814dc650a0e712553.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Big Grin

Laugh out load

Drooling

Lucille Ball is an absolute hero of mine. Not only for being a super-smart and tough woman who succeeded in a 100% male-dominated world, but for having the vision to support the "quirky" guy who wanted to bring Star Trek to television:

But her support for the show was necessary as it became clear how expensive the pilot would be. Lucy overruled her board of directors to make sure the episode was produced.

Her support was even more critical when NBC rejected the initial pilot, “The Cage,” in early 1965. NBC ordered a second pilot—introducing Shatner as Kirk—which Lucy agreed to help finance, again over her board’s objections. Star Trek made the fall 1966 schedule, and the pilot won its time slot (though it later suffered in the ratings). “If it were not for Lucy,” former studio executive Ed Holly told Desilu historian Coyne Steven Sanders, “there would be no
Star Trek today.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/08/luc...-star-trek

I totally agree. She was one tough cookie. She once said that she wasn't naturally funny, it's something she had to work at and learn but I think there had to be some innate funnyness there to begin with. She also insisted that Dezi be in the I Love Lucy show. The executives wanted someone more American and didn't think the audience would accept a redheaded American woman married to a Cuban. What a bunch of morons. Geesh.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Balls
[Image: 9faaf2301d88fe9085d46d662b83b643.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like KUSA's post
15-12-2016, 02:21 AM
undefined
15-12-2016, 11:12 AM
[Image: pFaYXBc.jpg?1]

More Pokemon humor!
[+] 3 users Like Celestial_Wonder's post
15-12-2016, 02:14 PM
[Image: gaskell_ball_cropped_400.jpg]

Wait, oh... Angel

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 5 users Like Impulse's post