Ban Log?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Ban Log?
(07-11-2013 07:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  So what's the story with the Chippy situation?

What happened?

He was banned by someone who didn't have the authority to do so and it was reviewed and reversed by the admins.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2013, 08:02 PM
(07-11-2013 07:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 07:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  So what's the story with the Chippy situation?

What happened?

He was banned by someone who didn't have the authority to do so and it was reviewed and reversed by the admins.

Who? This has never been kept secret before. Buddy lost his mod position for this.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2013, 08:09 PM
It was obviously Tim.
The normal mods wouldn't do it because they know they can't ban people and they're new and don't wanna fuck up.
DT doesn't care about this shit and is too busy with RL and forum tech issues anyway.
Which leaves Hughsie, the former admin, the super mod and he's just the sort of person that would be a troll like that. Tongue

Who cares, it's easily fixed. The Buddy situation was very different, he did it in a sort of "fuck you guys I'm banning this cunt and leaving bye" sort of way.
People make mistakes, doesn't mean you need to name and shame and punish everyone that does.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
07-11-2013, 08:11 PM
(07-11-2013 08:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It was obviously Tim.
The normal mods wouldn't do it because they know they can't ban people and they're new and don't wanna fuck up.
DT doesn't care about this shit and is too busy with RL and forum tech issues anyway.
Which leaves Hughsie, the former admin, the super mod and he's just the sort of person that would be a troll like that. Tongue

Your not as far off as you think.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-11-2013, 08:12 PM

Who cares, it's easily fixed. The Buddy situation was very different, he did it in a sort of "fuck you guys I'm banning this cunt and leaving bye" sort of way.

Actually, I was the one who unbanned him.

Can't believe no-one's figured it out yet tbh.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-11-2013, 08:15 PM
(07-11-2013 08:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Actually, I was the one who unbanned him.

We shouldn't have to figure it out.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2013, 08:18 PM
(07-11-2013 08:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Actually, I was the one who unbanned him.

I looked at the Forum Team list and noticed FSM_scot's no longer a super mod. Sooo I'm gonna take a wild guess.....
07-11-2013, 08:21 PM
(07-11-2013 08:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  We shouldn't have to figure it out.

I left it to the Admins to decide on how much to say publicly. I doubted it would matter too much to be honest, it's not hard to figure out.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-11-2013, 08:24 PM
(07-11-2013 08:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 08:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Actually, I was the one who unbanned him.

I looked at the Forum Team list and noticed FSM_scot's no longer a super mod. Sooo I'm gonna take a wild guess.....

Where's this list? I ask because the one I just looked at still lists him.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

07-11-2013, 08:29 PM
(07-11-2013 08:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 08:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I looked at the Forum Team list and noticed FSM_scot's no longer a super mod. Sooo I'm gonna take a wild guess.....

Where's this list? I ask because the one I just looked at still lists him.

Main forum page, down the very bottom next to Forum Statistics.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.