Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-03-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(13-03-2017 01:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 12:52 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Two for two, I tried to help but too far gone I guess. Sad

You've got a good heart, but some strays just don't want to stay.

They made their choice.

*shrug*

And you made the right call Mom Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2017, 01:33 PM
(13-03-2017 01:27 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 01:23 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I have to see this please give links.

It isn't about them talking with each other. They spout stupid shit like they're trying to outtroll each other, but there is no real competition.

Ever notice the rarity of trolls talking at length with each other - like a whole productive conversation?

The possibility of getting all that ego into one thread, going at it all at once - sheesh. It's happened here a few times but, it just isn't that common.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
13-03-2017, 01:35 PM
(13-03-2017 01:33 PM)kim Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 01:27 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  It isn't about them talking with each other. They spout stupid shit like they're trying to outtroll each other, but there is no real competition.

Ever notice the rarity of trolls talking at length with each other - like a whole productive conversation?

The possibility of getting all that ego into one thread, going at it all at once - sheesh. It's happened here a few times but, it just isn't that common.

They just sense and avoid each other I guess. Maybe cannibalism is forbidden among trollkind?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
13-03-2017, 01:38 PM
(13-03-2017 01:33 PM)kim Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 01:27 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  It isn't about them talking with each other. They spout stupid shit like they're trying to outtroll each other, but there is no real competition.

One could create the "land of trolls" section and when ban ready, allow them to continue access there. All of them. And we could watch and make bets as they argue with each other. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
13-03-2017, 01:39 PM
(13-03-2017 01:27 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 01:23 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I have to see this please give links.

It isn't about them talking with each other. They spout stupid shit like they're trying to outtroll each other, but there is no real competition.

I understand where you are coming from but as someone who knows the horror of mental illness and the pain of it I just had to try even though deep down I knew they were an asshole troll, just in case if you get me.
13-03-2017, 01:39 PM
Wait.
Someone got banned?!
I hadn't noticed. Huh
How 'bout dat.
Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
13-03-2017, 01:44 PM
(13-03-2017 01:39 PM)adey67 Wrote:  

I understand where you are coming from but as someone who knows the horror of mental illness and the pain of it I just had to try even though deep down I knew they were an asshole troll, just in case if you get me.

I get the the just in case part even if I doubt in such methods helping. Kind words in Internet will not replace meds.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
13-03-2017, 01:44 PM
(13-03-2017 01:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  Wait.
Someone got banned?!
I hadn't noticed. Huh
How 'bout dat.
Drinking Beverage

I missed the Banji banning, or whatever her name was. What was her deal? I think she was German?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
13-03-2017, 01:47 PM
(13-03-2017 01:44 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 01:39 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I understand where you are coming from but as someone who knows the horror of mental illness and the pain of it I just had to try even though deep down I knew they were an asshole troll, just in case if you get me.

I get the the just in case part even if I doubt in such methods helping. Kind words in Internet will not replace meds.

Wise words my friend pray the depression away killed my best friend. No reason to think kind words will help but they do help ease my conscience.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
13-03-2017, 01:47 PM
(13-03-2017 01:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 01:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  Wait.
Someone got banned?!
I hadn't noticed. Huh
How 'bout dat.
Drinking Beverage

I missed the Banji banning, or whatever her name was. What was her deal?

Trolling gone bad I guess.

Quote:I think she was German?

She said she was. But she might not been she.

Mikhail Bakunin.