Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-03-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(13-03-2017 01:47 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 01:44 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I get the the just in case part even if I doubt in such methods helping. Kind words in Internet will not replace meds.

Wise words my friend pray the depression away killed my best friend. No reason to think kind words will help but they do help ease my conscience.

Ah.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2017, 03:43 PM
(13-03-2017 12:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  *might be a third by sundown*

I'll have to clean out my ignore list.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
13-03-2017, 03:51 PM
(13-03-2017 01:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  One could create the "land of trolls" section and when ban ready, allow them to continue access there. All of them. And we could watch and make bets as they argue with each other. Tongue

Sort of a bridge between full membership and banishment that the trolls could live under?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
13-03-2017, 04:14 PM
(13-03-2017 03:51 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 01:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  One could create the "land of trolls" section and when ban ready, allow them to continue access there. All of them. And we could watch and make bets as they argue with each other. Tongue

Sort of a bridge between full membership and banishment that the trolls could live under?

Troll Purgatory Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
13-03-2017, 04:22 PM
(13-03-2017 01:47 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 01:44 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I missed the Banji banning, or whatever her name was. What was her deal?

Trolling gone bad I guess.

Quote:I think she was German?

She said she was. But she might not been she.

Well, actually, even before the nationality issue came up, i thought this is a native german speaker. Very typical english spelling and grammar errors, very common amongst native german speakers. Otoh, i have seen a lot of $hit here lately, and who knows, maybe just another mega-asshole pretending to be german because.....

The part i didnt buy from the start is this person being female. Somehow i havent seen females coming into a forum and behave like a monstrous asshole with ego-issues right off the bat (at least i cant remember). Usually thats more a male thing, like urinating to claim a turf.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
13-03-2017, 04:32 PM
(13-03-2017 12:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  *might be a third by sundown*

We aught to turn it into a game for ya. With high scores and everything! Thumbsup

[Image: whackatroll.jpg]

[Image: fmimg5906104582725284419.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
13-03-2017, 04:32 PM
(13-03-2017 04:22 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 01:47 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Trolling gone bad I guess.

Well, actually, even before the nationality issue came up, i thought this is a native german speaker. Very typical english spelling and grammar errors, very common amongst native german speakers. Otoh, i have seen a lot of $hit here lately, and who knows, maybe just another mega-asshole pretending to be german because.....

The part i didnt buy from the start is this person being female. Somehow i havent seen females coming into a forum and behave like a monstrous asshole with ego-issues right off the bat (at least i cant remember). Usually thats more a male thing, like urinating to claim a turf.

I have no idea about her nationality, but I see no reason for which she couldn't be female.

Her/his critique of capitalism could be interesting though, if it wasn't so simplistic. I must admit that it was somewhat refreshing, I usually hear how welfare state is bad and capitalism good.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
13-03-2017, 04:35 PM
(13-03-2017 04:22 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 01:47 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Trolling gone bad I guess.

Geekgroupie was female I think, she was batshit crazy and had a very feminine sort of meltdown.
13-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Okay, now I can pare down the Ignore List. That's the other one I was waiting for. Girl_nails

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-03-2017, 05:00 PM
(13-03-2017 04:35 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 04:22 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  The part i didnt buy from the start is this person being female.
Geekgroupie was female I think, she was batshit crazy and had a very feminine sort of meltdown.

I doubt that ANY of the trolls we've had have been women. Women are seriously underrepresented in the troll business. They should have a march or something.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post