Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-03-2017, 10:51 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(19-03-2017 10:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 10:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  For the record, I read every single one of his posts.

Every single one.

That's why you make the big bucks.

Wait, am I supposed to be paid? Unsure

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-03-2017, 10:55 PM
(19-03-2017 10:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  For the record, I read every single one of his posts.

Every single one.

Hug

Sadcryface
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
19-03-2017, 10:59 PM
I'm a little confused as to why Agnostic Shane was banned but Borg is still wandering around. At least Shane's posts were legible. Well, I personally didn't read them much. Fucking boring to me. But what I saw looked like it was typed out by someone with a fully developed brain at least.
19-03-2017, 11:03 PM
(19-03-2017 10:59 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I'm a little confused as to why Agnostic Shane was banned but Borg is still wandering around. At least Shane's posts were legible. Well, I personally didn't read them much. Fucking boring to me. But what I saw looked like it was typed out by someone with a fully developed brain at least.

I'm still reading through his posts.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-03-2017, 11:07 PM
(19-03-2017 11:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 10:59 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I'm a little confused as to why Agnostic Shane was banned but Borg is still wandering around. At least Shane's posts were legible. Well, I personally didn't read them much. Fucking boring to me. But what I saw looked like it was typed out by someone with a fully developed brain at least.

I'm still reading through his posts.

Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear that.
[+] 7 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
19-03-2017, 11:20 PM
(19-03-2017 10:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 10:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's why you make the big bucks.

Wait, am I supposed to be paid? Unsure

Reading every single one of his posts sounds painful. I didn't even bother to do that!

Hugs moms, you should maybe put your feet up and relax now. You prolly need it.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
19-03-2017, 11:22 PM

Perhaps, however he kept repeating himself and ignoring anything anyone said. Taking them out of context, making erroneous allegations about people. Like....I'm amazed any human could do that.... Maybe he just programmed some bot to do all his talking for him.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like JesseB's post
19-03-2017, 11:31 PM
(19-03-2017 10:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But wait .... we never found out how the universe was created in 6 days ?
Gasp

He was agnostic... emphasis on the tic. Fucker sucked the blood right out of that thread. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
20-03-2017, 01:37 AM
Good call Smile

At least a brick wall doesn't make mindless assertions.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
20-03-2017, 02:18 AM
Borg < Shane in my opinion.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post