Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-03-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(19-03-2017 11:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 10:59 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I'm a little confused as to why Agnostic Shane was banned but Borg is still wandering around. At least Shane's posts were legible. Well, I personally didn't read them much. Fucking boring to me. But what I saw looked like it was typed out by someone with a fully developed brain at least.

I'm still reading through his posts.

> Lock Quantum Torpedoes on target, Mom!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
20-03-2017, 02:25 AM
(20-03-2017 02:18 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Borg < Shane in my opinion.

^^^ Rob'svaluation.

Unsure

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
20-03-2017, 02:32 AM
(20-03-2017 02:25 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 02:18 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Borg < Shane in my opinion.

^^^ Rob'svaluation.

Unsure

[Image: Happy-Gilmore-Thumbs-Down.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
20-03-2017, 04:46 AM
(19-03-2017 11:22 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 10:59 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I'm a little confused as to why Agnostic Shane was banned but Borg is still wandering around. At least Shane's posts were legible. Well, I personally didn't read them much. Fucking boring to me. But what I saw looked like it was typed out by someone with a fully developed brain at least.

Perhaps, however he kept repeating himself and ignoring anything anyone said. Taking them out of context, making erroneous allegations about people. Like....I'm amazed any human could do that.... Maybe he just programmed some bot to do all his talking for him.

Have you read anything that Borg has posted?
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
20-03-2017, 04:50 AM
Borgy could be a troll, or really just that stupid. AShane was either a troll, or a disingenuous piece of shit. As far as I know, Borgy hasn't been caught red handed quote-mining, then continuing about like it didn't happen. Granted part of this may be because Borgy is far less comprehensible overall. Either way, he doesn't seem very interested in communication, rather he just talks at us. I wouldn't shed a tear if he got the boot as well.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 8 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-03-2017, 07:35 AM
But theBore is such a good bad example...Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
20-03-2017, 07:43 AM
Another wanker bites the dust. There have been so many recently I'm surprised that the forum isn't awash with fountains of seminal fluid.
What's causing this idk, time of year perhaps ?
20-03-2017, 08:06 AM
This is still way less than I'm used to at my previous forum. We got a new nutcase every day or two.

Most of them just took a great big shit with a walk of text, at most a couple of mindless replies, and then left for good. A few hung around to be generally irritating.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-03-2017, 08:10 AM
Whatever, I just turn each Borgy post into my own opportunity to Mad-Libs the hell out his ramblings.

Funnily enough, my bullshit is often far more coherent. Make of that what you will. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
20-03-2017, 08:13 AM
The bullshit he's spouting here is actually less impressive than the trolling he did at AF, if you can believe it. He at least put a moderate amount of effort into it there, even though it was a bunch of nonsense.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user