Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-03-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(20-03-2017 04:46 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 11:22 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Perhaps, however he kept repeating himself and ignoring anything anyone said. Taking them out of context, making erroneous allegations about people. Like....I'm amazed any human could do that.... Maybe he just programmed some bot to do all his talking for him.

Have you read anything that Borg has posted?

I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder how The Borg functions throughout each day. Can he actually work at a real job? He seems to be able to figure out how to turn his computer on but beyond that it's anyone's guess.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-03-2017, 09:03 AM
(20-03-2017 08:42 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 04:46 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Have you read anything that Borg has posted?

I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder how The Borg functions throughout each day. Can he actually work at a real job? He seems to be able to figure out how to turn his computer on but beyond that it's anyone's guess.

Could you imagine him ordering at a drive-thru?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
20-03-2017, 09:25 AM
(20-03-2017 09:03 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 08:42 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder how The Borg functions throughout each day. Can he actually work at a real job? He seems to be able to figure out how to turn his computer on but beyond that it's anyone's guess.

Could you imagine him ordering at a drive-thru?
"Can I take your order sir"
"small steps, do you like me? If not then you've already closed your reality..."

"Would you like fries with that?"

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
[+] 13 users Like OakTree500's post
20-03-2017, 11:28 AM
(20-03-2017 09:25 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 09:03 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Could you imagine him ordering at a drive-thru?
"small steps, do you like me? If not then you've already closed your reality..."

Jesus hates what is the false fries. Therefore false fries cannot exist. Apple pie makes the holy orthodox.

Capisce?
[+] 6 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
20-03-2017, 11:32 AM
(20-03-2017 11:28 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 09:25 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  "Can I take your order sir"

Jesus hates what is the false fries. Therefore false fries cannot exist. Apple pie makes the holy orthodox.

Capisce?
McNugget boxes have holes in them, prepare for god of the nuggets!

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
20-03-2017, 11:34 AM
(20-03-2017 11:32 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 11:28 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Jesus hates what is the false fries. Therefore false fries cannot exist. Apple pie makes the holy orthodox.

Capisce?
McNugget boxes have holes in them, prepare for god of the nuggets!

Second window, please.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
20-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Back when I visited Pharyngula, if a troll got really obnoxious, PZ Myers would "disemvowel" remove all the vowels from) their posts and repost them in Comic Sans. Anyone have a software tool that can do that? I wouldn't want to make a habit of doing it unless the process was automated. One thing I will say, though- the ultimate content of theBorg's posts would change little with disemvoweling performed on them.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
20-03-2017, 11:42 AM
(20-03-2017 11:37 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Back when I visited Pharyngula, if a troll got really obnoxious, PZ Myers would "disemvowel" remove all the vowels from) their posts and repost them in Comic Sans. Anyone have a software tool that can do that? I wouldn't want to make a habit of doing it unless the process was automated. One thing I will say, though- the ultimate content of theBorg's posts would change little with disemvoweling performed on them.

Bck whn vstd Phryngl, f trll gt rlly bnxs, PZ Myrs wld "dsmvwl" rmv ll th vwls frm) thr psts nd rpst thm n Cmc Sns. nyn hv sftwr tl tht cn d tht? wldn't wnt t mk hbt f dng t nlss th prcss ws tmtd. n thng wll sy, thgh- th ltmt cntnt f thBrg's psts wld chng lttl wth dsmvwlng prfrmd n thm.

http://textmechanic.com/text-tools/obfus...owel-tool/

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
20-03-2017, 01:14 PM
(20-03-2017 09:25 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 09:03 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Could you imagine him ordering at a drive-thru?

"Would you like THE fries with that?"

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-03-2017, 01:31 PM
(20-03-2017 11:42 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 11:37 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Back when I visited Pharyngula, if a troll got really obnoxious, PZ Myers would "disemvowel" remove all the vowels from) their posts and repost them in Comic Sans. Anyone have a software tool that can do that? I wouldn't want to make a habit of doing it unless the process was automated. One thing I will say, though- the ultimate content of theBorg's posts would change little with disemvoweling performed on them.

Bck whn vstd Phryngl, f trll gt rlly bnxs, PZ Myrs wld "dsmvwl" rmv ll th vwls frm) thr psts nd rpst thm n Cmc Sns. nyn hv sftwr tl tht cn d tht? wldn't wnt t mk hbt f dng t nlss th prcss ws tmtd. n thng wll sy, thgh- th ltmt cntnt f thBrg's psts wld chng lttl wth dsmvwlng prfrmd n thm.

http://textmechanic.com/text-tools/obfus...owel-tool/

Laugh out load Bowing