Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-03-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(21-03-2017 09:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 09:10 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Mom, I'm not trying to be facetious, but how do you define a cock pimple? I have noted that this is how you have described some banned members. Rolleyes

I'll answer...her iPhone hates her and makes some weird assumptions regarding what she is trying to say. She meant sock puppet and it came out cock pimple...so the forum has embraced the new phrasing.

Yes, yes, my iPhone hates me.

Cock pimple is now a thing.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-03-2017, 09:31 PM
(21-03-2017 09:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 09:10 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Mom, I'm not trying to be facetious, but how do you define a cock pimple? I have noted that this is how you have described some banned members. Rolleyes

I'll answer...her iPhone hates her and makes some weird assumptions regarding what she is trying to say. She meant sock puppet and it came out cock pimple...so the forum has embraced the new phrasing.

I was wondering that too, thank you for the explanation. I simply thought moms had invented it out of thin air.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
21-03-2017, 09:37 PM
Well, there goes my whole awesome answer.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
21-03-2017, 09:38 PM
(21-03-2017 09:37 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well, there goes my whole awesome answer.

Sometimes reality isn't pretty.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-03-2017, 09:39 PM
(21-03-2017 09:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-03-2017 09:37 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well, there goes my whole awesome answer.

Sometimes reality isn't pretty.

Tell me about it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
22-03-2017, 06:46 AM
(19-03-2017 11:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 10:59 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I'm a little confused as to why Agnostic Shane was banned but Borg is still wandering around. At least Shane's posts were legible. Well, I personally didn't read them much. Fucking boring to me. But what I saw looked like it was typed out by someone with a fully developed brain at least.

I'm still reading through his posts.

I would think statistical sampling should suffice.
[+] 1 user Likes Rik's post
22-03-2017, 03:27 PM
Oooh hey - just found out I have ESP. For really really reals!!!

I can see quite clearly who will be discussed in this thread in the near future. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
22-03-2017, 04:56 PM
That moment when you realize that there are much worse people here than theBorg. BlinkOhmyGaspWeeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
22-03-2017, 04:58 PM
(22-03-2017 04:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That moment when you realize that there are much worse people here than theBorg. BlinkOhmyGaspWeeping

Fucking Earmuffs.

Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
22-03-2017, 05:29 PM
(22-03-2017 04:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 04:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That moment when you realize that there are much worse people here than theBorg. BlinkOhmyGaspWeeping

Fucking Earmuffs.

Big Grin

I love muffsybooboo. Heart