Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-03-2017, 06:33 AM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
I've definitely gotta check this guy out, just as soon as I have more credit on my phone and more time on my hands hopefully he will be entertainingLaugh out load Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2017, 06:37 AM
(23-03-2017 06:33 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I've definitely gotta check this guy out, just as soon as I have more credit on my phone and more time on my hands hopefully he will be entertainingLaugh out load Tongue

He is entertaining. In a way. Like strangling cuddly, little kittens with their entrails. Evil_monster

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
23-03-2017, 06:46 AM
(23-03-2017 06:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I've heard of old biddy but never old bitty. Wink

I was wondering about that when I wrote it. Wasn't invested enough to google shit. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
23-03-2017, 06:57 AM

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Robvalue's post
23-03-2017, 08:32 AM
(23-03-2017 06:07 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 06:05 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  In almost 3 years here I never put anyone on my ignore list. That may change with him.

So what's the gen with him then, troll, Poe, conspiritard or batshit crazy religious?

Inflamed hemorrhoid.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-03-2017, 08:54 AM
(23-03-2017 08:32 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 06:07 AM)adey67 Wrote:  So what's the gen with him then, troll, Poe, conspiritard or batshit crazy religious?

Inflamed hemorrhoid.

Lol I've read some of his shit and inflamed haemorrhoid is certainly very apt, Yes
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
23-03-2017, 09:54 AM
(22-03-2017 10:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Still upsets me to this day my website fell through. Wish I would have had the money to buy a real host to make things easier instead of relying on a free host with limitations.

Which one would you go with?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
23-03-2017, 10:20 AM
(23-03-2017 06:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 06:07 AM)adey67 Wrote:  So what's the gen with him then, troll, Poe, conspiritard or batshit crazy religious?

Attacking any and all. Proclaiming himself unaffected by anything said. Walking the line of getting banned and apparently quite aroused by that game.

And, he doesn't need anyone to talk to him as he does just fine talking to himself.

When his name turns brown he will consider it a victory...I would expect multiple socks after banning.

He reminds me of IandI more than any other troll. Different tics but the same mentality.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-03-2017, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2017 10:37 AM by GirlyMan.)
(23-03-2017 10:20 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 06:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Attacking any and all. Proclaiming himself unaffected by anything said. Walking the line of getting banned and apparently quite aroused by that game.

And, he doesn't need anyone to talk to him as he does just fine talking to himself.

When his name turns brown he will consider it a victory...I would expect multiple socks after banning.

He reminds me of IandI more than any other troll. Different tics but the same mentality.

It's frankksj. They're all frankksj. He always writes in the same style, you can tell it's him as soon as you read his fictional back story. His argumentation style is always the same as well but at least he's working this time not to go batshit bonkers again. He's already argued for libertarianism and capitalism here and now communism, he's running out of isms. At least he makes some interesting points every once in a while. Oh, and has he mentioned yet that he's studied economics? He will.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
23-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Commie troll got a little taste of USSR Wink I guess this will make him appreciate communism more.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post