Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-03-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
He's being a lot less aggro over there. Wonder if someone'll set him off and he'll go nuclear.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2017, 02:29 AM
(24-03-2017 02:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  He's being a lot less aggro over there. Wonder if someone'll set him off and he'll go nuclear.

With a lot of our members there I am sure it won't be too long.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-03-2017, 02:34 AM
(24-03-2017 02:29 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 02:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  He's being a lot less aggro over there. Wonder if someone'll set him off and he'll go nuclear.

With a lot of our members there I am sure it won't be too long.
He's yet to post his vids yet, only made an introduction thread (so people are playing nice) and commented in one other thread. Once he starts in earnest, I'm expecting much the same reaction there as he got here .
[+] 1 user Likes ukatheist's post
24-03-2017, 03:07 AM
At work.

Awwwww.... new chew toy didn't event get changed into their brown pants.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
24-03-2017, 03:31 AM
I swear, people only get banned on my days off. You know, when I'm busy playing video games and shit...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-03-2017, 03:36 AM
(24-03-2017 03:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I swear, people only get banned on my days off. You know, when I'm busy playing video games and shit...

I guess you're screwed unless someone makes a game about banning people on an internet forum.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-03-2017, 03:39 AM
(24-03-2017 03:36 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 03:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I swear, people only get banned on my days off. You know, when I'm busy playing video games and shit...

I guess you're screwed unless someone makes a game about banning people on an internet forum.

Uh, isn't that 4chan?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-03-2017, 03:40 AM
(24-03-2017 03:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 03:36 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I guess you're screwed unless someone makes a game about banning people on an internet forum.

Uh, isn't that 4chan?

Wouldn't know, never been there.

31-03-2017, 10:29 PM
The new "everybody's banned" theme may be confusing the late and unlamented JackHammer.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
31-03-2017, 10:30 PM
(31-03-2017 10:29 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  The new "everybody's banned" theme may be confusing the late and unlamented JackHammer.

Delusional enough to think this is some kind of solidarity movement. Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post